Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

lol@ngonge, but that will happen surely after the afur time, inshallah. Before that, we need a catalystic force to draw that potential fireball among us and that can't be beyond you, or not? lol

Salaan culus awoowe!

NGONGE   

Actually that came out all wrong ( :D ). I meant wouldn't you like to break your fast with the sight of Val or Cara? (the stuff in brackets remains).

NGONGE   

Ibti..horaan u sheegay, Sheh waan siinay lakin ha ka adkaado. Kamo adkaan. :D

Salaan sare Alle-Ubaahne. smile.gif

Johnny,

Serenity is not the Serenity you used to know. I was told she put on weight and is now fatter than Oprah (is Oprah fat or slim these days?).

Johnny, my green idealogy flies out of the window when I see Cara and Val, especially in the same thread.

Ibti, Eedo, I was softened to some extents, but not too soft to keep my conservative side in total control. By the way, how are your kids; I want to bring this time some buufin, nacnac and xanjo to win your heart thru them, lol.

Ngonge, leave johnny alone, he has done his job for keeping this section, with all these pretty girls, when I was out and away from SOL planet. :D

Juxa   

hello folks, mise soo dhacyoooooy baan dhahaa

anyone saw mia farrow in rosemary's baby, certain person chopped her hair like that :(

sayid and ibti are you two kidding with me, just read the emails

Ibtisam   

I'm so gaajo I can't move out of my chair, anyone willing to bring me afur in my chair. I don't think I have the energy to make my way home. don't even know why :(

Juxa 12.30pm

NGONGE   

Juxa,

I was trying to make them feel guilty and reply quicker than they would. Come on, you know they're all sat there clicking refresh all day but with no energy to click reply. You used to do it yourself. :D

Barqo-wanaagsan Juxa.

Ibti, eedo, yaa yiri dumarka maanta gaajo ayaa qabata, kuwii hore haa, sababtoo ah raga cuntada ay soo habeeyaan ayey cuni jireen, laakiin kuwaan maanta jooga....Allow Alle! iga daa yaanan wax sheegine :D