Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

roobleh   

Che, mayee iskudhexkariska ayaan la yaabaa. Either ka koonfuriyaka, ka woqooyi, galbeed, ama maymayga. Jacburka hala joojo.

Originally posted by roobleh:

Che, mayee iskudhexkariska ayaan la yaabaa. Either ka koonfuriyaka, ka woqooyi, galbeed, ama maymayga. Jacburka hala joojo.

You sound like George Wallace ninyahow-segregation now icon_razz.gif

Jacbur is Somali specially for us that whose parents are from different regions and move to different localities. Now get out of you little village and explore Somalia, who knows you might run into beerlula ;)

Zakinah...Say what..? how does it taste?

Welcome Zamzam

Welcome Umal! Hope you find your time in here fruitful....

As a new member a few things I learnt which you may want to know:

1. They don't always stick to the topic, diversions take place I would say about 4 or so comments after your own (if you were the one who started it) don't be alarmed, I think it's normal...Senior nomads please correct me if i'm wrong

2. If you try attempting to close down a topic you began (as the 'close topic' icon on the bottom of the screen suggests you can do) - don't be fooled as I was because you can't

....that's it so far smile.gif Oh and the people up to now have been welcoming- may it long continue!

Zakinah   

Aliens are growing by da second, welcome Umu :cool:

Che-yes i said boorash with hilib, weird combination!Laaking its not that bad i made it last night.It had hilib n cudaar it was finger licking dish...ninman ka ayee u fiicantahay wali alle ;)

Ms DD   

Zakinah

How come only ineyn nimanka u fiicantahay? Waan ka soo horjeedaa discriminationka halkaa gaarey.

Haye Fufu

Maantana maxaa lafahaaga taabtey? warka soo daa

MZanzi   

LooooL MS DD war anigu walaahi ramadaanki lafahu iga shiday I am loosing weight like qof diahrrea ku dhacay ookale maanta i was too lazy to cook ..Full chicken & 4 rolls baan isku si daayay iyo 1.5L juice markaasan kici waayay smile.gif