Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

2500 photos? My God.. That is a lot.Must have taken all day.

Juxa cadeey

We are well and cunid iyo cabitaan baan ku jirnaa. Dreading Ramadan in wadan qariib ah oo waxba ka kaseyn. But Of course.. i will soldier it thruinshaAllah.

Whatis the UK time if NY time is 6.50pm? anyone know. Pls dont send me to one of those converter websites. Maba fahmo!

Juxa   

ramadan would be a breeze aan kudhahay, i expect adigoo gaduudatay inaad soo labatid. askarigina igu salaam. am due to visit meel idiin dhaw last week of ramadan insha allah, markas baan idin soo wici (not visit) just wicid:)

ibti ninkii walaga furfuri layahay footagekaada, i saw him thursday, he promised monday wuu kula joogaa (postman waxba makeenin maanta) smile.gif

Ms DD   

JB

War ninyahow.. other half could mean anything, u know.

Juxa

I am looking forward to it. I just hope i find garam masala here. I found Tammy Somali recipe exceptionally helpful wallahi. Muufo baraawe iyo caano baraawe aan hami u lahaadey inaan sameeyo. Never in my life have i ever tried to make these. Now she made is easy. I hope to find the ingredients here.

Juxa   

i can tell you how to make caano-baraawe, all you need is milk and heyl and sugar. qalaas.

buufo baraawe, you mix like normal muufo/canjeelo aka you make cajiin, add eggs and sugar(brown) let it set and bake it like muffins.

tammy's way is good too. iisoo sheeg markaad xalwada sameynayso and if ey kuu toosto, i might change my mind and pop in

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOl

JB, everything baa kuu daafey while you was sleeping.

Juxa, I'm telling you they want to be paid! Tell him I will take him to dinner eeh plz give me my footage!

Ms DD   

Hey Che, I am arlight aboowihiis. I hope you been keeping well.

If NY time is 6.50, what time is the UK? Do you know.

NGONGE   

I am looking forward to ramadan. My next door neighbour is a mean cook. I've already sent the wife and kids to visit her several times to strengthen the friendship. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I am looking forward to ramadan. My next door neighbour is a mean cook. I've already sent the wife and kids to visit her several times to strengthen the friendship.
:D

I guess they're smart ,,, :D

Juxa   

Ms DD, yaa kudhahay domestic goddess maaha? lol.

abaayo i learnt to cook from hooyo, she insisted it was useful skill, i mean what if you wanted odayga inaad sumeyso etc.

hate cooking lakin, jikada la iguma arko inta badan.

Ngonge darisnimadu waa muhim