Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms.DD No thanks for the invite, but I'm doing well. I saw nothing crazy so far this week.

Sheh...the tendecy to be magnet for all things lewd from the least expected places and people.

Cara.   

Much better boys and girls. Y'all get a temporary reprieve.

Oh no Malika, are you leaving us? Trust me, no matter how great an opportunity it seems now, it's not worth it if it takes you away from SOL. You'll be sitting there at that plush corner office, contemplating your CEO salary and your limo with driver waiting outside, and you will realize: no amount of ordering cute personal assistants around can make up for trollers making fun of you, the politics section scaring/disgusting you (and that's just from accidentally reading the titles), and the Women's section welcoming you.

But if you're not convinced, all the best to you dear. Drop in now and then to let us know if the PA's are making your coffee exactly how you like it.

Ms DD   

that is not the most encouraging dear che. You dont know da good news iam spreading. Glad tidings to all.

How can i motivate myself to revise trollers? Must be getting old.

Malika   

:D:D @the responses to my attention seeking strategy..I feel so loved!

:D @ Cara, I could be the PA,I might just come in once in a while and moan about the boss.

Aaliyyah   

*To help you all get back into the swing of things: Sabriya how dare you?! Apologize to Malika at once!

For what should I apologize ??? :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^You mean you already forgot!!! How double dare you. Og my god!!! I thought you was better than that!! How can you do something like that and then forget so fast?? :confused: I mean it is so hurtful. Acuudubilah it is really beyond me sometimes. What did I do kuulaah.

Cara I got your back, I agree, she should say sorry! :mad:

:D:D Salamalikum all.

Ibtisam   

^^^Bit too late, I've posted four already since the one above.

Miyaad iga caawiin the last two?? :D

What should we do to mark the event? icon_razz.gif

EDIT: Ooops Maybe not, still four to go redface.gif LOL

Three more to go...

To mark the event - I suggest MARX to go with you to the European Voting booths and vote for whoever you are voting for or You shall have unlimited dhagax throwing @ the Isreali Embassy for upto three hours :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You know I am starting to change my mind about you. Maybe you are not so bad after all. Those are not bad options (although both work related and not very exciting redface.gif ). Can you arrange the second one please?? :D

Well...I would have but I don't want you to die for throwing dhagaxaan.

How about you drag MARX with you? i think that is the easier option - i will send him a PM once you reach the 9999 figure. he may set certain conditions though.

Did you say you are changing your mind about me?

Ibtisam   

^^^Maaxaad Marx ii daab waada, hoorta haalka iino diig weelika, eesh haada? icon_razz.gif

Yes I did say I am changing my mind about you, it is a working progress. :D