Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

Che

Would be nice if the Globe wrote a story about the men and women who enjoy riding crowded trains.

LooooooooooL@Malika & Cl

It was women that were being groped in the begining, the culprits are for some reason Hispanic and old white men. City along with NGOs and Transit system start running anti-groping campaign, and plain clothed police officers started patrolling the trains. Now, it's men that are being groped. This guy actually groped plain cloth male police officer. Since men are being groped, the issue has become "BIG" problem.

Fu-Fu...The Globe is in fight for its own survival these days.

Hi Lily smile.gif

I'm too scary looking for anyone to dare.

^I have new appreciation for what women go through, not that I didn't think groping is violation to begin with.When I'm standing on the train, I make sure I stand against the wall :D

-Lily-   

You do that :D

I've gone on crowded trains and got right off again before it even left the platform, it's just wrong to be that close to strangers.

LooooooooL..I don't know man, the man who was arrested for groping the cop apparently looked at the cop's groin, and said "how are you Papi"...Meeshan waxka baxsanaya majirto.

Val...I know, I miss driving cars.

LooooooooL..I don't know man, the man who was arrested for groping the cop apparently looked at the cop's groin, and said "how are you Papi"...Meeshan waxka baxsanaya majirto.

Bet he'll never use that phrase again :D

^how is that groping?

OH NO. This reminds me of what a little girl did to me today! A lil Somali girl, all in pink walking by her mum's side turns around and sees me. Stares. Slows down. Continues to look back but walk forward. WTF, I smile at her.

She does the up and down thing. No way! :rolleyes:

She turns to the front. Turns back again. Abandons her mum, walks towards me, walks past me slowly, staring, our eyes are locked, walks past me. I turn around. She has already turned around and is following & watching me from behind.

WHAT-THE-EFF-IS-IN-T HE-WATERS-THESE-DAYS ?

I zoomed out of there, past the mother. Does she know her kid is a perve? Feel sick at the memory. Nin baa ka dhex hadla taa yar, I am sure. She was seven at the most. :confused: :D Is this an offence in Boston, Che?