Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Sad , init?!

The good thing is it's Friday, hoping for unexpected guest. icon_razz.gif

Nevertheless, better than Boston though, there, it's funeral weather all year around. :D

Johnny B   

^He's doing FINE ,

After that trip home ,, Life has been kind and toddlers have been roaming around his honey-pot.

He's about to open his first baby factory according to that cousin of him in London.

How are our English faarax-haters doing?

i heard they joined the torries.

NGONGE   

I have no idea. I am anti social and don't keep in touch with anyone anymore. :D

ps

The weather here is as bad as the one you have there. It's as if we're not in June!!!

Johnny B   

^yeah , it's the same weather. icon_razz.gif

It's good beeing Anti_social ( as the risk of running into a Somali intellect that wakes your bored cells is not that high ), but don't make it longer than it takes to quarrel with you better one .

You been aloof long enough you lil 'Caseer' thing.

Che... WTF .... redface.gif , oh well, he's having a Homer-day

Cara.   

You ever get out of doing something by faking an illness, then promptly feel sick? Seriously, 15 minutes after claiming to have a cold I'm running a fever!

LOL @ Che. You're just not right in the head man.

Ibtisam   

^^^never ever lie, I worked with a guy once, there was always someone dying in his family.

I've never called in sick, ever for anything, I just don't turn up or get cover or pretend I forgot.

Whcih reminds me I need to get out of a conference, I hate presenting, any excuses I can use.

Cara.   

Hmmm, it's a presentation, so the best excuse would be a bout of laryngitis. But since you won't lie, I suggest you lick a snot-faced kid :D

Malika   

I am experiencing,what binge drinkers experience[am told] a day after..Or could I actually be sick! This blooming weather.. :mad:

Afternoon trollers!