Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Lily,

My doctor, out of the blue, and for no reason at all, decided to send me for a blood test to see if I am diabetic! I have a very strong feeling she's experimenting on me. She's young and probably just graduated you see.

I still feel dizzy (even after countless glasses of water, an orange juice, an early lunch and, unusually for me, a snickers).

Ps

Does having a blood test make you feel like throwing up? I don't mean the fear of blood (I am a lion), I mean after the test.

Ibtisam   

^^^you lie.

Ngonge, no, it should not do, I think you are just over thinking it, focus on something else smile.gif Unless they took lots and lots of blood and you was anemic to start with! :D Which I don't think is the case.

So where did you watch the match yesterday?? Oh and how is your new house. Welcome to the area by the way. It is better than little India right?

Lily it is very good idea, but too tired to move.

Does one get sin/punished for breaking sunnah fast??

NGONGE   

^^ JB,

Yes and yes. But I think that's just because I can feel CL walking into this thread any minute now. :D

Ibti,

I felt it the minute she finished taking my blood. I still feel like throwing up. And yes, she took LOTS of blood (four of those tiny bottles - I made a mistake earlier by saying three).

I moved from little India to little Burco (all my neighbours are Somali - Burco Somalis too). :D

This reminds me of the building in Sheffield called Las Qorey (ask Norf). :D:D

Malika   

Lol@can feel CL walking into the thread. :D ,ah! tera ladoo kya he?

By the way,I am seriously thinking of getting a cat,the child insist I get her a car or a baby...Now what breed should I get,I want a home bound cat.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge, mind the gossip yeah, make sure you keep well away to yourself and close your windows icon_razz.gif

Lol, well I'm sure it is not worsen than living in India, and at least the kids will learn Somali eh. :D

JB & Nuune - like the colonial british - one is trying to dubbe me the "the mad man" the other is threatening to arrest me - war hoow is celiya - haddii kale waad ka shaandeyn doonta wixii ini ku dhaca.

like one of my general have said before:

Ragoow kibarka waa lagu kufa oo taas hala ogaado.

NGONGE   

Heh@Ibti

I already told the wife to spread the rumour that I am an Arab and don't understand a word of Somali. This way nobody is ever going to talk to me. :D

ps

How come there are no 'teenagers' in the area? All I see are odeyal and islaamo!

Ibtisam   

Sayid You "faan" too much about what you can do. Reminds me of the Jamaican kids in my secondary school. They had a mouth and a half to describe all the different ways they are going beat you and kick your as*s. Normally the person will smack them while they are busy describing how and the process of what they will do to you. If you listen you will get scared, thinking "Oh shid" these people are mad. But when push comes to shove and a fight breaks out, you find yourself standing/ sitting over them while they are out flat on their back, knocked out.

When we later become friends, I found out that the talk made them seem stronger than they are, and the speech scared people rather than their ability. Many of them went through school with out a fight. I called that aff kuu dirri and find it boring. Sayid here is a very big fan of this it seems. Golafatam and nothing else. They must have rubbed off on you living in Lambeth.

Ngonge Loool because the old somalis housing is just behind the tesco. The teenagers have all moved out, so you will only see small kids or old people.

Ms DD I'm coming to get my beautiful cabayah 2morrow I'A. I've been dreaming about it! I'm so in love with it, I can't even pray without thinking about it! shiid.