Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ ibti - you bloody expose.com :D either way at least i can beat the fat arab anytime - JB - is scared of getting locked up and being beaten up in prison and nuune is even scared of flies i hear. :D:D

where as i am only scared of you - beating up jamaicans!! :D:D

NGONGE   

Does DD do home visits? :D

The way these girls keep talking about her abaayas reminds me of the old days with the Somali baayic mushtar islaamo. Cadar eyo uunsi ku dar :D

Ibtisam   

Stop calling Ngonge fat. :mad: I will have you know that he is a tall, medium built, good looking old man! And lets face it, tall people can be fat and no one will ever know. icon_razz.gif

Warer ka joogi Sayid, daadki baad xidxidtey! So you are asking for me to beat you. You are always picking on someone or the other.

P.s. Where is CL, and why is she not defending her old man.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool @ what he eats.

Sayiid: I always knew you fight like a girl, I don't do xagagasho iyo timo riif, it is not my style. Mind you don't get your teeth knocked out, while you try to grow your nails :Dicon_razz.gif

So now you are trying to mock him because he is better looking than you, man you is a hater! shiid. :D

loooooooool@Malika ,, that woman loved the cats that she did a surgery just to look like them ,,, :D

I still want to figure out what kind of stuff Sayidka drink during the day ..... and what they put in his food during the lunch weliba. :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Lool @ what he eats.

Sayiid: I always knew you fight like a girl, I don't do xagagasho iyo timo riif, it is not my style. Mind you don't get your teeth knocked out, while you try to grow your nails
:Dicon_razz.gif

So now you are trying to mock him because he is better looking than you, man you is a hater! shiid.
:D

OUCH ! !

Ms DD   

Ibti

sorry hon, but it is gone. size 60 is left.

I didnt know you were desperate for it. But we will get it for you for this coming eid inshaAllah.

So ngonge is good looking huh..his arch enemy ibti is confirming it?

Maliki

Cat would poo everywhere. Hate the darn things

Hello sir smile.gif Bal try to interpret this in your twisted way

Ibtisam   

^^WHAT?? But I told you I was coming to collect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, no, no I'm going to cry! please tell me you are kidding. :(:(

Shiid = poor/broke (somali-english) i know i am poor - you don't have to keep mentioning it. :( tell you fat arab friend to send us some money here - to this poor skinny somali can put on weight. icon_razz.gif - otherwise i'll rob him, if ever attempts to set foot in my neck of the woods.

JB: Hilib iyo Hilib - nothing else - haye - when did you wake up?? - and was there anything on your chest??? :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Does DD do home visits?

The way these girls keep talking about her abaayas reminds me of the old days with the Somali baayic mushtar islaamo. Cadar eyo uunsi ku dar

:D:D

Greetings to Sayid.