Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Sayidka, Waar niyow leave my hilib alone ,,, haven't eat that thing for 2 days and i'm thinking of eating the lady next to me if not served tonight ............

My chest is just Okey ,,,, :D

NGONGE   

Malika,

is CL sending you PMs again? Tell her I'm getting tired of this cat and mouse game. If she misses me she has to come out and say it.

Abtigiis   

Meeshi awal shukaansi unbaa ka socday. Now, I see business baa ka biloowday. 60 wuu dhamaaday baa lagu lee yahay. Iyo But I have ordered? :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ I hope Sayid is reading and learning.

No, Malika. Ever since you started acting as the go between I started developing..ahem..err..eeen..feelings for you and I am not sure now if CL is the right minyaro for me. redface.gif

Malika - i know you miss me - it is okay - beryahan dagaal baan ku jira. meela layga xagxagtay - so get the bandages ready and your loving nature to lean on. :D

Double D - WHAT! who you sir'ing - naa naga tag - *catches the wift of her uunsi* ara soo noqo - haye? diraciyo uunsi miyaad iibisa? DD - says 'Haa' sheepishly - here is my address bring some macawises iyo uunsi whilst wife is away - icon_razz.gif

Ngonge - your admitance of being scared to wonder around london town - has already damaged your reputation - fuleyyahow - xininyo bir so xiro markad xate train ku maraysid my area. fuley waaxid. smile.gif

La bomboore - higher greetings to you sir - kalay waxaan ila bambuuri ;)

Ibti - odaygay armuu run u qata - oo murayada isku firaya - heartattack baa kusoo kici - he already fainted this morning during simple blood test - it was for obesity related illness that only fat arabs get :D

Malika   

Looooooooooooool..astagfirullah! Erm,erm the intention was never to bring you two together anyway.Alas! I have successed in my plot!

Haye maxaa heysaa @ Ngonge ;)

Sayid..Yeah right. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

I also have caano garoor, macsaro iyo masago asli ah. Read all about it on troll

Sorry ibti..dont worry i will sort you out

Ms DD   

Dont show your age Ngone by making pass at Malika in that fashion. Try the hip way, i tried on Sayid earlier this week. It worked wonders . He is only acting up this way for the public image

Malika   

^Your mighty kind,would you post them to me and we..erm I shall meet you outside the Hall. :D

In the back seat kulaha! maxaa umadii illahi nadabadigee,xagaa horee inaa fadhisanoo wayee. icon_razz.gif

End of the day ....... i shall be enjoying the busy weekend hadii kele SOL waan qarxinayaa.

See you all next Week Insha Allah ,,, (if not before) ,, :D