Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Only a corrupt mind will read it as such, and only an affected person will insist that is what I meant. You can wish on a start that is what it meant.
icon_razz.gif

Was that for me....LooooooooooooooL.

How about we go for tea and talk about this later smile.gif

Ibtisam   

No che it was for the meant for the man insisting that "I said" He slept outside my door, when I made a reference to his previous well documented obsession and stalk-ish behaviour. :rolleyes: eesh haada :confused:

*Big wave to Geel Jire* this corner missed you. Sayid took your old seat and so I for one miss you because your replacement is so *iga taa*

ka dar oo dibi dhal - comes to mind - meshii aan kaga fadhiyey weli waan ku fadhiya - so call who ever you want to call.. smile.gif

*iga taa*

that sounds like a moan :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Malika miskiin - adigu xagee wax ka aragtaa?? gabadhu iyada isoo dondonatay - waraabehidii iyo dumaashigeed bey igu soo dirtay - adiguna ani kaliyah baad aragta

Ngonge - online or offline - nin iska dhig - haddii kale qiro waxaad tahay.

:D

Che- cheap as usual i see

Marna waxad i leedahay nin iska dhig, marna Malika'd o calaacaliysa oo waxad leedahay they're ganging up on me? waaxid siyaada waaxid khamsa wallahi ma noqon karto :D

Hello ibti :D

I dont blame him ... those were hard shoes to fill icon_razz.gif howshii kuumoo soo bixin dheh sayidka .. will have to have a sit down with him.

it looks like this place is live n kicking as usual.

lakin Malika aaway & nuune.

neither maths nor arabic are stronget points - one think i know for sure is - you are one fat, lazy khamiis wearing, nail polishing, nagka adagtahay Carab. so next time you think you can stand toe to toe with me behind your computer - think twice and don't reply. haddi kale iska jir.

Geel jire - are you with me or against - make your intention known - haddii kale geeli ku noqo, oo mesha iskaga taag.

NGONGE   

Stand toe to toe with you behind my computer? Who will we be hiding from, saaxib?

Lakin waa ruunta. I'm a fat, lazy khamis wearing and nail polishing bahal. Adigo waraabaha nafta ku kiinay ma hubta en aad bahal calin karta? :D

Ooops. Overtime!!

LOL@ngonge - get the hell out of here - before i karbash you. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@geel jire - haye! - way inoo tahay. :cool:

untill next time - geel jire - for you dawn tomorrow @ t-square, bring body bearers, so they can take you body or injured body home:D

:D @ with me or against me ... reminds me of dear old dubyah !

as a kid we used to say "nin car ku yidhi ma ceeb buu kuula hadhay ?" .. consider me against and ninkii roon baa reerka u hadhi :mad:

roobleh   

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Camel Milk Threads to post false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing..."

Above is just a reminder! Hey guys, lets be civil to each other and show respect to forum sisters.