Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

My company is running Halloween dress competetion, so far am gathering all the choices of some odd dresses.

Laakin my religious side is telling me to stay away from it, morally, or common sense, Halloween is rubbish as it is.

There is St Patrick's day as well, and the whole city would be frenzy and crazy.

^I have only been to two since coming here. And my first was in collage where these kids poured serious liqour into the fruit bunch. The whole night my head was spinning. And I must say it really good in the begining.

Saint Paty is just an excuse to get drunk and be obnoxious.Everybody wears green on that day.

Aaliyyah   

Celebrating Halloween is haraam. This celebration is rooted from religious practices. It seems some people think it's just a party, bt think again.

my 2 cents!

Aaliyah..But I wanna see in halloween costume preferably dressed as nurse. I already seen Cara's last year. Who wears business suit with suit case to halloween party and come as Gordon Grekko icon_razz.gif

Cara..I must been to different sort of halloween party. Yeah the pirate thing is going around my work as well. I don't know why I told them I'm Somali.

Cara.   

Malika, yeah I looked it up. I was just shocked at how little she wore.

No Serenity, I can't. I would have to take a deep breath and hold it for one.

Che, the same thing as one does at regular parties, but in funny or topical costumes.

Hey, how about a pirate? I'm getting teased for it, might as well go with the flow.

woman%20pirate.jpg

Aaliyyah   

^^ guys you should forget this Halloween nonsense.

But by all means you all go with whatever makes your day...at the end everyone is responsible for their acmaal..

Aaliyyah   

Nuune Glad to hear that...

Che yeh you got my prayers. Inshallah just find something interesting to do..to occupy your time. Perhaps invite your friends over..and you guys can do something more halaal together.

salaam..

nuune   

Maashaa Allaah Aaliyah, I can say you are the most sheikhad person on SOL smile.gif even 4 years back or was it 3 yrs back, you were sheikhad still at young, I remember that, Allah ya baarik wa yaziid cilmak.

Che, the light is comin sxb, wa ku kaa :D