Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Gah, Uncle Sam is convinced I owe him money. A couple of months ago I got a threatening letter saying I underpaid my taxes by almost a grand; I called and they told me they fixed it. Then I got another letter saying I really owed $400 or so. I called again, and today I find it has been kindly reduced to $350. I think someone at the IRS just needs the money to finance their gambling habit and wants to see if I will break.

Yaa ku dhaha Hooyo is going to Somalia and has already put dips on every spare penny.

^LooooooooooooooL@Cara...it's amazing how they go after the little guy. I did my taxes and got refund. I then find out I didn't include my school and I redid it. I gotta 230 dollars out of that.

Cara, isn't it strange when they do that? It makes you wonder how they carry out their calculations.

My hooyo has dips on half my monthly salary every month and she's not going anywhere. How I love her, Ilaahay ha ii daayo.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, folks.

Cara.   

Sweet dreams Val. Have a lovely day tomorrow.

Che, looks like it's just you and me, so you can admit it now. You have a huge crush on Cynical Lady don't you? Even though she's a Marxist through and through.

^LoooooooooooooooL..Qofyahe I gotta take break from the place. Little chit chat between you and I, soon someone else will say I have crush on you...gotta go and listen Bill.

Abtigiis   

^ Dabshid, imisa xaas baad lee dahay? Hawlaha yaree.

15 years ago, fed up with the innumerable 'inaabtiyo' and 'habrwadaags' I have, and finally pushed by the remarks of one girl who told Nafiiso 'Ma inaad nin quman saaxiib la tahay baad ismooday. Bahalka xun ee sidii dakhsi oo kale qudun kasta lagu arko'; my girl friend sent me a letter with these words:

Hadaad kaligaa is mooday

Inaad kalgacayl abuurtoo

Rag baa kaa sii sareeyee

Jacaylkaagii Kaxeeyso

aniga ii keeni mayside

mid kale kohoshada la doono...

Guess what? This morning Nafiso's call from the far west woke me up. Wher are the men she siad are above me? I am immensely pleased. Or could it be a classic case of:

Kalgacaylka guunkii

Inuu gaaxdo mooye

Sina kuma gaboobee!

At least the self-esteem and confidence that was getting low as ALL SOL ladies decided to boycott me and not even one cared to send a PM to me is restored. Was there a special session where ALL of the bilcaans here decided not to engage me? I have this request.

I am not choosy now. Isu taga oo mida aad necebtihiin, hala i siiyo as a curse, if you may!! All age < or = 45 waa caadi. :D

nuune   

^^^ lool @AT&T, oo thread kale ayaan ka maqlayay qof laha your PM is full, marka see wax u jiraan sxb.

Kalgacaylka guunkii

Inuu gaaxdo mooye

Sina kuma gaboobee!

Rageedi

Abtigiis   

Nuune

waxaad igu qaldayss XINN. It was Xinn whose PM was full and I was complaining about that. By the way, I have altered the name of the caller to Nafiiso, becuase I am having the gut feeling that the same lady is on SOL posting under a very familiar name. Mid baan ka shakisnahay inay iyadii tahay, walaahi!