Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Sheh, what happened to our old strategy of making for people difficult to befriend us so they'll have more difficulties 'hurting ' us.?

Who's the lycky b*stard that went behind 'alamtra', to betray mum's leeriness, and all those years?

Always ready to come to mummy. :D

AT&T-ow, Shar kale ma lihi, kan un ban marba dhan u rogaa, malina sawirkaga so *** baa lai yidha, malina ma tukataa baa lai yidhaa.

Sawir dirid iyada ku dalay , iminka waxan bilabay inan been shego oo idhaa 'tii salaada aheyd dhash taan ku hayaa'.

NG.

You & Xiin have forgotten how it was to be a rookey, hawada inoga baxa 'sala caleh'. :D

NG, Che will tell you. smile.gif

Johnny, the strategy is in review as it doesn't seem to be fool-proof; see I'm the fool this time and I hadn't planned for that. Oh, well, feel better, what a cup of tea and a whinge can do. Less is more, so thanks but no thanks. smile.gif

nuune   

Johny, lool@hadaan laba ama saddex helo, ninkaan ugu maqnaa kheyraadka miyaad iga hor keeni rabtaa.

AT&T, maad inaga deysid Xiin, ninkaas wuu goostayee, mida kale Johny waa dilaa iska ilaali, adoon ogeyn buu kaa hoos bixi, waad aragtey intii yareyd waxa uu barxada keenay, dabin aan la ogeyn buu kuu dhigi :D

CL, no and I don't feel anger for this person. I have been listening to Quran for the last hour and it's taken my mind off self-pity.

the server is up and running and no sign of Ibts. Something's up.

NGONGE   

^^ Waxa la yedhi that Ibti, after finally handing her work in, went out to celebrate last night and accidently (not to menton drunkenly) got on the wrong train home. She's somewhere in Aberdeen right now. I guess that's what happens to you when you get carried away and have THREE sugars in your tea instead of the usual one.

Just had two huge meat sandwiches. Like a greedy Osama Bin Laden, I made them quickly shrink in size like the twin towers. And, yes, they were as tasteless as this description.

3 pieces of loxoox (canjeelo) in the morning ,, and nothing else after that. It is 3:30pm and no sign of me being leaving the office soon.

anyway it is the last day of the week and i can sleep the whole freakin' day tomorrow ,,, IA

AHHHHHH ,, And it is the PAYDAY ,, Whohoooooooo

NGONGE   

^^ He told them he's a volunteer and only doing the job in the hope that it may become a proper job in the near future. That was ten years ago.

Cara.   

Good morning trollers.

Ngonge, thanks for the first laugh of the day. So are you going to use some chips* for the rubble?

*What you might know as crisps