Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

News figures show that 80% of people who fast during Ramadan put more weight on themselves than any other month of the year.

That is good news

-Lily-   

LOL, kuwas wa kuwa 12 sambuus cuna. The whole point is eating enough to sustain yourself, not a feast. Being moderate still applies after afur.

NGONGE   

I've been prolific with my posting in the last few days. Work promises to get busy again just as ramadan starts. :(

Oh well, might as well make the most of it now.

-Lily-   

Ngonge, I'm swimming in work and still posting, I see someone's multi-tasking skills are in decline icon_razz.gif

Howdy Legend smile.gif

nuune   

CL, lol actually, it is for general, so be carefull for the ladies who are already got some weight, it would double the size.

And we are in the global warmin seasons, even if you don't eat anything, you still get some weight.

-Lily-   

Lol@none to begin with.

Every work place should have a massager on site. My neck & shoulders are beyond saving.

Nuune its not the ladies who eat like starved hyenas after afur, direct your advice to the brothers.

NGONGE   

Heh. Lily, no decline at all. But I really have been posting once every ten minutes in the past few days. I'll have to cut it down to once every half hour now. :D

nuune   

lool@hyenas, horta it is true, we eat like hyenas after sunset, but Ilaah amarkisi maba ku cayilno what we eat, dhinac dhinac iyo gees gees uu naga maraa.

Lily, adi don't wory, u won't put any weight, caato.com aa tahay :D

NGONGE   

^^ You're the black sheep of the SOL females. I mean even CL, Malika and DD went to do some work. Tut tut.