Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pucca   

^i didnt get that, canada has such big time....what?

*gets a hammer ready just incase ibti is about to insult my team*

Ibtisam   

^^Sorry It should said big TEAM, yet never reach far. When they were coming out, it looked like half of Canada was sent :D

Originally posted by Pucca:

My canadians are excellent athletes...they dont need medals to prove that.

This is not special Olympics dear and we are not in kindergarten :D

LooooooooooooL@Ibti...Half aaa...Only Pucca is left in Canada. What they need is those East Germans coaches from 70s.

Cara.   

It's OK Pucca. The Winter Olympics will be here soon AND they will be held on your turf. Canada will be the one laughing all the way to the podium.

Baluug   
:D Poor Pucca's getting owned in here. Yeah, that was terrible, we had no medals the first 5 or 6 days, but at least we're starting to make up for it with 7 medals in the last 2 days and our rowing team didn't choke like they did in 2004. And yes, the 2010 Olympics will be owned by us insha Allah!! And if I'm still around by that time, I'm gonna go and check it out.

Ibtisam   

Are you guys blaming the weather??? :D MAskeen! haha lool. I doubt you will fair any better in London. [if we manage to pull it off]

Loool @ che thanks for the correction.

Pucca   

:mad: Ibti and che are very adeb daran too...like many others you two need some serious karbaash'ing!

cara, thank you for the reminder..im looking forward to '10, hope im still around then.

Cadaan, dude where have you been when i was being attacked?! where the hell are the other canadians?!

Pucca   

:eek: oh my god. See im not big on the olympics, i've never bothered to watch them but just out of curiousity i checked back on the last two olympics and $hit...we stink! :( Dang, i love this land and we have great athletes...but i think we're just good at the winter sports.

this is heartbreaking...*weeps* :( i so didnt need to see those results.

*sigh* im still supporting them, so yall need to ease off the insults. :mad: