Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Urban   

lool, No ya Akhi, i'm the worst person when it comes to ideas.

Ibtisam, I'm also in the library, my pc at home doesnt work any more so I'm staying here all day, with not much work to do!

loool@Ibti, no parties for me this week. There was one on Thursday but i didn't show up just to recover from a boring one that was on the other Thursday ...........

How about we have online party ??

chubacka   

Morning trollers...silly riddle for u guys?

ok then...

a father and his son died in a car crash. The father died instantly and the son was taken to hosp to have an operation, once at the hosp the surgeon on duty said "I can't operate on him, he is my son!"

how can this be?

Ibtisam   

Morning^^

The father who died was a priest, while the dude at the hospital was his biological father. :D Or the guy who died was his adopted father and this one his real father. Or he came back as a surgeon to check on his son :D

Urban   

Morning chubacka, how are you?

I've heard a similar one, but I cant remember it.

Is he the grandfather? or uncle..

Ibtisam   

^^^Oh I missed that part, yes they are both dead :D hahaha Lady it is sunday morning and you are playing with my mind!

But it can mean that the son died later, after the father refused to operate on him nooh?

the surgeon was the boy's own hooyo.

now, does anyone use a pressure cooker any more? Are they worth it? Ramadan is around the corner and I can't be bothered to slave over the cooker whilst hungry and busy. Ibts? What say the old ladies re pressure cookers these days? :mad: (in case you get any ideas. Again)

Ibtisam   

^^What is a pressure cooker?? and you are asking the wrong person. what ideas again?? :confused:

You can just go and break your fast at the mosque (Baker Street) And you are more than wlc to come and eat with my family. smile.gif

His mother...hmm yeah

Urban   

there's a guy infront of me in the library digging deep into his nose, and then keeps rolling whatever comes out between his index and thumb..

That's exactly why I hate using pulic computers.