Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Kula ma yaabayo, reer Harar/Harer/Hirar/Horuur bad eska tahay. You're not used to civilised conversations and polite requests that are accompanied with smiles.

Ibtisam   

^^^Easy there old man. I was talking about my dad, rather than me. You don't want to me to tell my father you think he is rude and uncivilised now do you? :D

Paragon   

So that certain girl is not Orjinaal reer Burco! And the other day she was speaking for girls from Burco.

Woman don't enter my ocean again :D .

STOIC   

^^You bloody NFD Warya..Leave Ibti alone.She is from Burco...take that as a toady flattering Ibti ;)

Ibtisam   

Paragon In that case I'm from London :rolleyes:

It does not work like that, so stop begging. You from Makhaiir, waadgi wejika naag marmariya all the time. Check everything you write and advocate for, check your blog, check your life and tell me where you are from? :D

Stoic! lo

Paragon   

You check it all, but I am an adopted son Libooye, Garissa, Kenya. Check facebook to see where that is icon_razz.gif .

Now about Maakhir, it's an ancestral land and that's about it. Do I love it? Oh yeah! Why? Because it's greener than Burco, you get me? ;) But you never see me say oh lama tegi karo, hablaha Maakhirna laga aroosi karayo Horta adiga yaa wakiilka Burco kaa dhigay? Wixi madaxa kaa dhigay waa laysku haystaa. Burcana walaa Ibtisaam baan iga xigin, walaa NGONGE, walaa midkan Al-Burcaawi lasoo baxay, walaa futuut...let alone sujuuga STOIC icon_razz.gif .

PS: STOIC mid yaroo reer Burcaan caashaqay adeer; it's my ticket into this Budh-carrying city smile.gif .

Phew!

Ibtisam   

Paragon, so you are mad about the fact that Burco aaya laag Xiiga. I'm sorry dear, but you have no, zero claim to Burco. EVEN stoic baa kaa xiiga, do you know how big his familiy is? :D (you can thank me later stoic! ;) .

P.s. If Maakhir is so greener than Burco, maaxad laa ooyi? Leave us our beautiful dry land. icon_razz.gif

You can come to Burco as a guest tourist that is it. Habalohood iyo waaxas kaa baax. Ciid kuu siinsa maaleeh!

Phew

Ibtisam   

I like Che, he is proud of his city, always hsouting about it. Paragon is alway begging one place or another, when he has Maakhir oo daan, maaxa NFD iyo Burco kaa kaaley? yaab

Paragon   

^Che sug sug, I am 'putting Burco on a peddestle' and soon she'll think that abaar city is all that :D .

Ibtisam, STOIC haduuba Burco iga xigo hadaba dooniba maayo. Waa habeenkii xalay ahaayoo tegey. Nakata! Laygu karimaayo! Iska hayso Burco, Ibti, bal aad aragtid cid kuu timaado e' smile.gif .

Jaaw nooh :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Burco does not need a confused lost Maakhir boy to put it on a peddestle. ;) Allah ba kaam diigin! icon_razz.gif

Waaheye naag joog. awaal baa adiga ayah taaba rooraey eh Yanan agatayaad kuku arikin. That includes the ladies too waryah!

Paragon   

^Now why would I insist on hablaha Burco when kuwa reer Maakhir sidan u aamanan yihiin:

Listen to this: Baadi Dooon

PS: Have you seen anyone sing about Burco lately? ;) Nope! But about Maakhir? Plently! This guy doesn't even mention Burco! Or maybe he does but I am not hearing it. Hahaha.