Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Because if you go and ask nice, they might just turn it off/ down and you may get some sleep. Otherwise you will beat them silly, the police come for you, or even if they don't you would be far too angry to sleep, or they might have a gun, in which case your baseball bat is useless, There might be 10 of them, and then your skinny a*ss will be toast or maybe they are nice people and there is no need for you to get mad. :D I hope that is enough reasons.

STOIC   

The cranky little rogue I’m has a hard time walking up in the morning. Don’t forget the weary-eyed sinister monsters who crouching at the foot of my bed every night telling me how dare I turn my eyes swiftly to the other side of my bed. Now there is an article on the Popular Science magazine that is saying actually your body is controlled by suprachiasmatic nucleus, which controls the body biological rythms.I post load of bull crap, but this is a good read.

Why is it so hard to wake up in the morning?

^ :D becoming well rounded ibti eh ?

I remember a while back right here in the troll section... you thought ma raydaa was some kind of insult :D ...

-Lily-   

Fiican Xarbi, who are/were you and maxa xarbinee? People changing their names like underwear, goodness, can't keep up.

^ dont make me pull it up ... you know SOL should charge you tuition fees for instructing you in somali.

Lily it is Geel_jire on a holiday got a lil tired of herding the damn stubborn beasts ... so i'm in the mood for Xarb

Ibtisam   

Xarbi means struggle, why did you not pick a holiday name instead of struggle?

Lool @ SOL should charge. It was all self help on my behalf.

-Lily-   

Xarbi means to strive, and I think it is Somali.

p.s. why does it have to belong to them? Ever thought that perhaps the Arabs have pinched a few words from us? didn't think of that did you now?

Ibtisam   

^^^The word Xarbi means struggle in Af Somali, who cares about the damn Arabs...other than North & Ngonge.