Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Beenta jooji. I was clad in a Lacoste Jeans, Lacoste shirt and Lacoste jumper. My shoes were Addidas. I looked a right fool. :D

(I have photos to prove it warya).

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE: ^ Beenta jooji. I was clad in a
Lacoste
Jeans,
Lacoste
shirt and jumper. My shoes were
Addidas
. I looked a right fool.
:D

(I have photos to prove it warya)

Getting into the Scouse spirit I see :D

Did you do some research before you left? :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Beenta jooji. I was clad in a Lacoste Jeans, Lacoste shirt and Lacoste jumper. My shoes were Addidas. I looked a right fool.
:D

(I have photos to prove it warya).

I'd pay to see that pic

I remember when I got off the plane at heathrow, i was so scared of the escalator and later on the underground. never trusted anything that was moving underneath the ground.

NGONGE   

Faheema,

I know. I was just trying to attract our Marcus Ignorance Maximus to the thread. :D

North,

The UAE of the 80s was a happening place, saaxib. Have you never seen any of our weddings from those days? :D

The girls used to go wearing one of these:

Hat_frontpage.jpg

N.O.R.F   

I remember when I got off the plane at heathrow, i was so scared of the escalator and later on the underground. never trusted anything that was moving underneath the ground.

LooL

We landed in the middle of August and went on the coach heading north. It rained and we all got excited :D . 22 years next month :eek:

Ibtisam   

Ibti has only left London once.

North that is not true anymore. You need to update your info. I've been looking around icon_razz.gif

Lool Ngonge I need to see that picture! :D lol

Ms DD   

you got excited cos it was raining..Nothing else fazed you guys? You must have been ilbaxiin lol

It was Guy Fawkes night and having come from unstable country, all the fireworks was quite unsettling. My dad went somewhere for the evening and by the time he returned, we were underneath the tables and beds. We thought civil war broke in London as well. We thought, how bad luck can we get.

NGONGE   

Ibti almost got her wish and I was about to write a story ont his but it's almost five and I am NOT doing overtime again.

Ibtisam   

NGonge :( Please come, you have 11mins! get typing!

Ms DD Lool, Oh no you poor thing! Haha lol, so not funny though!

Ms DD   

It wasnt funny at all Lily. Yaa qax kale ka bixi kara. I have done my share of qax to last me a lifetime. Although, I am always prepared for every eventuality. My bag is packed now so to speak. Also I wear everything new. Wax meel ma dhigto. Cos i remember mom keeping all these new stuff at the house, and we couldnt carry anything when we left Xamar in a hurry.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

you got excited cos it was raining..Nothing else fazed you guys? You must have been ilbaxiin lol

It was Guy Fawkes night and having come from unstable country, all the fireworks was quite unsettling. My dad went somewhere for the evening and by the time he returned, we were underneath the tables and beds. We thought civil war broke in London as well. We thought, how bad luck can we get.

LooL.

Do you want to hear about Guy Falkes night, a bunch of kids with plenty of fireworks and the local merfish who always had it's door open? Good old days :D

We just didn't know what to expect. Stayed an old man's house (Allah yarxamu) and watched cartoons until we all fell asleep. Started school a month later and learnt some English. The biggest issue we had was with the cold weather and living in a house with no heating for the first six months! It used to snow back then and we had fun :cool:

Ibti, where did you go then?

STOIC   

I learn today that we can easily pollute our conscious with trivial things if we allow it. For example do you know that more you repeat the word “I’m sorry” in your imagination while your eyes closed you will feel gradually guilty even though you haven’t done anything wrong. I’m just alerting you that you have been taken over by such unconscious traps. Don’t you hate when people just say ‘oh I’m sorry” when they don’t really mean it? They have diluted the meaning, don’t you think? I need to rise above my dumbness!