Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

:eek: :eek: Dad maax kaal heesta.

North. I'm sure your not suppose to eat solid food. Don't get an infection or knock it out all together hadaab.

N.O.R.F   

^^not decay (let me clarify). Ok it was an elbow in the mouth when playing football redface.gif

Stoic, how long does the root canal last? Is that it? all good to go for the next x years?

Che, rabshad badanidaa maanta

N.O.R.F   

^^What do you mean stop? What stops? Are you an expert horta? I will only take advice from Stoic from now on. You, madam, scared the hell out of me when it was an easy (but uncomfortable) procedure.

Ibtisam   

North, I just googled it, it looks horrific. :eek: :eek:

Is it not easier just to take the tooth out and put a fake one in?? :(redface.gif I feel sick from looking at the pictures.

I’m just going to remove one of mine, I slipped in the bath and it half broke off.

MZanzi   

LooooooooooooL nOrth' war ninyoho horta somalida hada nahay so maogid wax walba inaan dhameeenay oo jaamacada waaya aragnimada kaso baxnay

I had 2 done at once and i was so drugged i didn't feel a thing. i just took a sleeping pill and passed out. my lips and cheek and neck were all swollen

N.O.R.F   

^^The numbness is going. Time for that Pizza :D

Ibti, no need to lose them when they can be re-strengthened (if thats the correct term).

Stoic, ku mee saxib?

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL

I did it myself. Tried to dribble through 4 frustrated players and then BAM! an elbow out of nowhere. It was an accident but I should have just passed the ball. I blame the Zidane shirt I was wearing,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^Would you stop it Che!

North, yeah but only for few yrs, is it really worth the pain? [eeeg]

Now you will start to feel the pain.

MZanzi   

LooooooooooooL nOrth' war ninyoho horta somalida hada nahay so maogid wax walba inaan dhameeenay oo jaamacada waaya aragnimada kaso baxnay

I had 2 done at once and i was so drugged i didn't feel a thing. i just took a sleeping pill and passed out. my lips and cheek and neck were all swollen

STOIC   

Che,

I spread Opportunity in front of you .You failed to answer my question. There is but little, if anything, which can be done for someone who was born with deficiency of brain power like you, a handicap which can not be overcome with my quick frivolous replies. Having read my quick replies, you must have observed that my replies were beyond my character. This is the first time I have the courage to say I’m sorry for the entire name calling sport. In spirit of good harmony I will say I’m sorry again.

PS North, I'm sorry for you to be caught in the middle of this, but I'm sure your qualified dentist will answer your pressing questions.

Paragon   

If you don't mind, I'd like to join you guys to get some mental warm up myself!

Now be kind enough to accept my request smile.gif . If you do, both you STOIC and CHE can be one team against me 'cos I am fresh for some verbal action today :D .

If you won't accept my request then you are both selfish!

Disclaimer: This is trolling smile.gif