Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Ibti-no need to worry,just prepare well, know your subject in and out, and relax..Make eye contact,smile, be confident all will be well. smile.gif

CL,nimesha agiza zile kanga za sare,lini shuguli?..naona stoic amezidiwa..Lol :D

ps.Nice to see you, nice to see you @CL

STOIC   

Cl...WAves@ you! Aha now that you received my message loud and clear I can go home and take all these with hearty grip and call it a good monday!

PS time for me to get out of work!

Malika....lol dada we uyo mwanaume ni muhuni sana wajua ndoa haiwezi lakini usi wazi order kanga hiyo tuta shendia nyumbani tu....

mac mac@malika sija kuona kwa muda siku hizi hali vipi leta maneno.

stoic- muhuni wewe wata nipigwe na mke wako sio...sija jua mjufu we.

jamani na hamu ya mandazi na vitumbua leo..malika wajua kupika vitumbua?

Zafir   

Malika, do you see my improvements in the language? In just two weeks I have went from "Sawa" to "Sawa msabu". But, I am afraid I am running out, I am only left with words like "naku bedi pia, neku bedi pia, benzi weeh" from Michael Jackson's Liberian girl which I really don't want use. So help a brother out sometimes ok.

Malika dear i hate cooking with passion, please make the vitumbua nami ntapika chai smile.gif

malika teach the man some swahili...

p.s mungu wangu wee, iyo link ina kila kitu malika wakumbuka ndizi na nazi, mchecha na chapati ya kusukuma, miyogo, nyama choma mungu.. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

Zafir please,your committing a crime against Swahili..Lol@naku bedi pia,neku bedi pia,benzi weeh!..that is so somalised..Heh mlendo huyu.. :D

Dont worry Zafir,what do you want to learn to say?

CL..ndio maana nilikupostia ili ujifunze kumpikia Stoic..Lol viposhoposho.. icon_razz.gif

Nenda Southall kuna restauranti ya wahindi wana choma nyama,na sukuma tamu kweli kweli.

N.O.R.F   

Left house 8.45am - 27 degrees C

Got to site at 9.10am - 31 degrees C

It got up to 37 degrees C

Time to keep the white cap in the car,,,,

-Lily-   

^^^Well done Ibti.

I was having a good day till I walked into the Politics section, now I'm depressed :(