Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

It is around you all the time ,, it comes out during the night when the lights are switched off and everybody goes to sleep. You can't see them but they see you ,,, they might be eating, joking and having meeting just next to you in your bed.

Now, try not to make them angry or you will be the next ,,,,,, :D

-Lily-   

LoL@malika, that should teach you to stop wasting electricity!

I think toys can take on a life of their own at night...it's them you should be afraid of.

Before falling asleep I love reading me some book, so there it was a book or shall say condensed speeches/life story of a man I secretly been in love with for donkey years…so I read and read and couldn't sleep I just wanted to finished the whole thing…before I knew it was time to go to work, I was cursing myself but at the same time I was happy I could not believe it I was happy full of ideas radical they maybe but I was buzzing with my renewed LOVE for this man.

God help me I love this man he is the only one I would have willingly/happily forfeited my gold digger ways and would not have given shit what anyone said married him in a heartbeat…RIP my love RIP….they don't manufacture them this good anymore … all teary today maybe its because I didn't sleep last night who knows… smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Naag waalan! lool HAHAHA I cannot believe you stayed up all nyt for a book character!! HAHA lool.

Okay who is he??

Make sur eyou get some rest 2night, you don't want to walk into roads and bins 2morrow. :D

Malika   

LOL@CL..do tell this fascinating character,he sure sounds fab!

Girls,baal ilaa taliyaa.A good friend's husband has been rather rude twice on the phone with me,should I confront him or just ignore him. They have been having problems,and mother theresa here tends to lend a shoulder to cry to the friend,am assuming he finds that threatning,but I dont care about his little insecurity..I am more like how dare he??

so what ya all think,should I confront his insecurity a.s.s or ignore him?..Lol[am pissed off]

Why laugh at my love ibti? am in love with a simple man who had simple but radical ideas…ehh why

"The human being," he said, "this vast and complex combination of pain and joy, solitary and forsaken, yet creator of all humanity, suffering, frustrated and humiliated, and yet endless source of happiness for each one of us, this source of affection beyond compare, inspiring the most unexpected courage, this being called weak but possessing untold ability to inspire us to take the road of honor, this being of flesh and blood and of spiritual conviction - this being women, is you.

Ibtisam   

Malika:

Ignore him, he probably thinks it is you causing the problems, filling his wife with ideas etc. I would also suggest you step off a little and leave her to deal with her husband. Under no circumstance do you speak or confront him, if he is Somali, he will make an issue out of it.

Just let her ring you, as off when and if she needs you, and without him around, and tell her not to tell him when she's coming to see you. Your name cropped up a few times and wuu ku sanifi or she is a bit of a *n*a*c*a*s, and say’s my friend Malika thinks I should leave you as*s, she would never stand for this kind of crab. A few too many of “my friend Malika” is getting to him :D give them both some space, and let them work it out one way or another.

CL: lol. Did you memories the damn thing. :D

NGONGE   

Looks like cynical is hallucinating the plot of another Mills & Boon story, again.

Malika, though I am not of the 'girls' you're asking for advice here, I could not help noticing that you only realised that he was rude to you AFTER you hung up! To miss a rude tone once is ok to miss it twice is unacceptable. Confront nothing, woman. He'll probably insult you as he apologises and you still wont realise it. :D

Malika   

Ibti,CL..ta' girls.I definetly will step back..

LOL..Ngonge,he is those kind of men you just feel sorry for..markaa waa uqaleyee.. :D

CL,who is this new found love? Anigii baa jacely igashee just reading that extract..Lol icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Ngonge she did notice, she just did not comment on it, because he is her friends husband. :rolleyes: Thats why you should not be friends with married women Malika. :D