Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

I’m excited about the premier of A Rising in the Sun by ABC tonight.Phylicia Rashad is phenomenon ( Clair Huxtable, for you oldies, remember her? ) .Isn’t she still hot a mommy ;) ? I heard she and Puffy did a great acting on their roles .Sana Lathan is part of these Smash hit drama too. I will be looking forward to watch it tonight on ABC.Its on TV , what I gotta loose? :D

Raising in the Sun

N.O.R.F   

Ibtisam, Sri Lanka? I hear good things about the place. Don't, whatever you do, go to the north of the Island (from good sources).

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool yeah, people still do?? why? And ur on my FB so knock urself out with the gunners pics. smile.gif

North...really. okay thanks.

Malika was it not you complaing about being bored to death at home. lol. Maac soonkoor.

Gediid   

^^^Why go to Sri Lank,just visit Tamil Nadu much safer and a every bit the same as Sri Lanka....Anyone remember what was the old name of Sri Lanka?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I didn't know NGONGE has a home town in the middle of the miyiga

:D:D:D

How did I miss that? :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Malika was it not you complaing about being bored to death at home. lol. Maac soonkoor.

Lol..Ibti,am just going through a phase dear,cant stand being at home all the time,neither do I want to be at work too...I believe am going through what they call the "middle age crisis".. :D:D

Malika   

Hello JB smile.gif ,

CL..Yeah[sluggish kind of yeah]..lol

I am tempted to become unemployed,but then again got comfortable with the pay cheque..ah,if only, if only..Lol