Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I am still not buying your argument that the reason you said no to his service is he is Somali. Come on sister.... you did not want your fellow somali to see how horible your teeth look. That is the reason isnt it? If you would have your six months check up, you wouldn't be in this position..... would you?

Blessed   

I personally prefer using services by Somalis, they usually go out of their for you. That, doesn't mean we should abuse them. I used to work with Somaalis and ended up leaving my job because islaamu just started taking the liberties with me.

My Midwive was my sister and I was initially like you about receiving care from her, I used to say, 'I'm going travel abroad to have my baby, just to avoid you'. LOOL.

"I am still not buying your argument that the reason you said no to his service is he is Somali. Come on sister.... you did not want your fellow somali to see how horible your teeth look. That is the reason isnt it? If you would have your six months check up, you wouldn't be in this position..... would you?"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps Bless i dont mind somali woman, i just mind the somali man-dentist/gynecologist..ohh i give up...

Ms DD   

lool CL I will tell you that eligible men like that are hard to come by.

Seriously though, I wouldnt mind seeing a somali professional and do work on me. I wouldnt discriminate.

You see, this notion of there hard to come by irritates me… I just don’t want him to fix my aaf dee- MDD I did not even see him I rejected the appointment via phone...

p.s che- your not eligible/hard to come by dee why the smile smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Loool CL. You crazy women. It would not bother me as long as he remained professional and is competent. I'd much rather giving him the money than anyone else. I draw the line at a male gynaecologist, urologist, oncologist etc. redface.gif The strange thing is these professions seriously lack female practitioners. redface.gif

Originally posted by cynical lady:

I am please and am not questioning there professionalism, hell am proud of Somalis branching out into different fields (more please)...and I don’t consider them family for the matter and should someone refuse my services/if I was on the same position because am Somali I wont mind hell its there loss/choic just Like me. I just can’t tap into my reasons, I don’t know why I said HELL NO yet, hence why I can’t justify my irrational decision. But I still think am not ready for Somali dentist or gynaecologists yet… who knows maybe in 10yrs time I will be singing to different tune…

North- I wish I could give them a try hell am sure I will get some discount/extra treatment if I am nice to the guy but I am not welling to open my mouth. Somali woman yes please…I would love to have female dentist.

NG-I take offence 2 that baboons bottom… how double dare you! & shyness is not cute its an impasse to success/am not shy

:rolleyes:

Gotcha Walaalo. I think you are a little bit being melodramatic and irrational. Say,at the least,the brotha was good looking smile.gif