Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti- dear I hate it when my friends mix me up with there other friends hoping that we will get along ... Unless is birthdays/house parties etc its ok, but when its intimate gatherings you need familiar faces/comfy surroundings.

Ps I actually like keeping my circles of friends separate, they appeal to different sides of my personality hence they must remain independent from each others…

p.s.s Malika don’t worry I wont ever take offence to what you say lol, as for the time am tempted to be a hippy carefree kind of gyal!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^So he is going to buy them?, sounds like a plan. Tell him to buy them both from S/L, help two maskiin families out.
smile.gif

LoL

He is not buying them as you put it. He says he is part of a small tribe and wants to increase their population pronto.

Ibtisam   

Why is he so sure he can do that?? What if he marries two and still cannot have kids! yaab baadan, he thinks marriage guarantees him having kids! ...Although undoubtedly it gives him more of a chance. :D I still think you should give him my previous suggestion. :D

QUESTION- A man goes to Mars alone. He has no way to return and the only thing that supposedly works is a computer. This computer copies himself exactly and a computer on earth creates A man who is exactly the same as he is...

Is that man himself?

A man goes to Mars and gets stranded with no possibility of return to earth; the only thing that works & left in his possession is a computer. Now the computer allows him to copy himself exactly as he is....the computer on earth creates an identical man ie to the man stranded in Mars…

Q-Is the copy created on earth, the man himself? Or

P.s NG it’s not my fault that you’re old & don’t take that tone with me…

Aaliyyah   

^^^I suppose the answer would be No, and I can't even say the man created on earth is a clone. Since, they dnt share any genetic information.

I bet there is some sort of trick in this question, and am not nailing it bt what can I say? I tried ;)

Ohh lord help me from old man there so long, care to tell me how did you get to the conclusion of “there 2 men in mars” when I just told you the man copied himself on a computer and an identical version of him was produced by the computer on earth… hence the question! I can simplify it any more than that so you either get it or not.

NGONGE   

^^It's the way you tell it. If he has access to the computer, he can't be in Mars. But the way you told it makes it sound as if there are two computers, one on Mars and one on Earth!

At any rate, it sounds like a photocopy. icon_razz.gif