Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

that is how the time is running ,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is jut tomorrow when ppl see you with a big bald, teethless and hardly walking ,,,, that is when they call you AWOOWO NORTHERNER :D

Malika   

I just realised it's a full moon, that explains alot about the tempers..dee waan islaa yabee all I want to do is to b..ch slap people. redface.gif

i been stuck in the ventura county for the last 2 day!! its been raining in la for the past 5 days and floods everywhere.

i never seen so much rain in my life!! i almost didnt make it tonite...but with lil help from upstairs, i made it. i saw snow!! scary...it aint gonna stop till sunday. wats up.

it is special kind of food i think u never eat it in ur life--u missing wax layaableh-you can ask ur local restuarants..or u can catch it in your home(dul duleelada iyo luuqyada ka raadi) and cook it...

Ibtisam   

^^^Are you kidding me, Waa no women allowed. In any case, I'm at uni. Chocolates are doing the job haada.

Don't eat from McDs :( give your money to a company that won't use some of its profit to murder Muslims. smile.gif