Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Lily, that 'youngster' comment of yours finally helped me catch an idea that was floating around my head for a few days now. Thanks in advance. :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Juxa:

what xaram? i am taxed alot, it cant be normal. some months with overtime i feel taxman taking upto 55%

It only means that you are raking it in (more money more money more money),,,,,juxa - send some to the faraxdebtrepayment.org site.

Juxa   

^^ it did not ruin mine/

Lily you meant us married people kuligeen sharci kuma socono soomaha. well it was abolished long ago now you got to find a way to cut corners.

i have just been told, as a key worker if your company is willing to assist with home payment, then you qualify for tax relief, provided it is your main resident.

too bad ribah is worst thing ever

hello kheyr, yaa kaa dhaafay maanta, you seem in good mood, even participating in our daily malayacni. oh well jumca mubarak ( i thought today was thursday) until lily jaamac told me of weekend plans

Khayr   

Originally posted by Juxa:

adigaa bilowday, self-employed baa ugu crooksan aduunka

Yeah definitely! I have a few friends that are self employed and they are racking it. In fact, I bought a rake to rake the money that they keep spilling all over. redface.gif

On another note,

I am thinking of getting name tag and id

that says "Thee Boss" with the website addy of theeboss@dontfwithme.com

:D

Ibtisam   

What on earth is going on with Khayr- I don't think it is the same guy.

I think he did a red sea on us- when he got married, he donated his account to someone. No way can it be the same guy :eek:

Khayr   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

This is such a long day! Why is nobody e-mailing me?

Maybe I can make a call or two for you. Maybe even get the dude who is stocking one of my coworkers to send you an email, if you are lonely and all. ;)

Hey Ibti,

I'm trying to crack the 2000 post mark, so don't burst my bubble. How does the new age motto go - Quantity over quality. You might be more familiar with that motto. :rolleyes:

Khayr   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I was referring to work e-mails silly man.

Oh, then thank your horses you aint getting any emails. No emails means Good Job = Love your work.