Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

go to the pharmacy and get night & day and other known flue meds.

flue xunbaa jira.

i am going to be east london, haye who is free for cake and cuppa?

Ibtisam   

Your too last min- me and Faheema were going to go Cinema to see Perfect human, or was it man, something perfect person or another. I as going to ask Lily to join- was not going to bother with you because we want to go for 6 not midnight affair! icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

lool dont be mean, when i am rolling in the £££ i wont set up trust fund for your 15 bengali kids

be nice aan kudhahay, anyways i dont go to cinemas, marka enjoy

LOL I came in thinking 'lets see if Juxa is mentioning cakes', and guess what? She was! I don't know if this is fair but my brother's wedding cake almost made me hate all cake icon_razz.gif It was really bad. I think Juxa should have some of that to go off cakes a bit ;)

Juxa   

laba, laba kudar, juxa loves her cakes, and you should have bought lovely cake for arooski walaalka, stingy waaxid.

Faheema.   

Afternoon Ladies & Gents.

Ibti & Juxa I made some chocolate cupcakes last night, brough half a dozen to the office and they went down a treat smile.gif ...So I am counting on you lot to finish off the rest icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Faheema I checked the film is on at 6.30pm Faheema. So stop off home to leave the car and bring me a cake for dessert will ya icon_razz.gif (Please note I am not joking here!) :D

^ The same sentiments applies to the evangelic nut jobs who believe God commanded them to invade iraq .. probably even more so

Hi Malika waa bash bash iyo barwaaqo .. sidee tahay adigu ... troll section waad cidlaysay beryahan