Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Strangest thing...

Gabbal   

Waryaahe Brown, sxb diversity comes in abundance, Wordette is quite the weirdo though. :D

Bishaaro, hehe Ils avaient l'opinion pareille ;) , laakiin bon voir que vous pensez au Faarax chinois. :D

Sheheraze, don't worry Wordette has much more weird stories to tell then any sane person can stomach. :D

I was told by the government of Ontario that I was DEAD and living on borrowed time! I'm not kidding, this really happened.

I went to renew my Ontario Health Card which expired (without it I can't be treated at hospitals and clinics). I walked into Health Canada office and presented my expired card to one of the officials there. She ran my info into her computer and after while looked at me and said, "you suppose to be dead."

J.Lee   

Quite the weirdo? Okay. Chinky Eyes This means war. Embargo plein Playa! ( :D )

The Sister looks like an Arab Man[A Wanted ArabMan?]

I'm almost scared to ask how you came to that conclusion Brownie Boy but I shall ask anyway; How ever did you come to it maandhow?

Rowda:

when all sudden he asked the weidest question ever. Miyaad gudan tahay? suni or fircooni?

Loool. You've got to be kiddin' me. My response would of have been something along these lines smile.gif :

"War balaayo beerka kugu dhufatay oo suulka kaa goosey ee bax taleefanka iiga bax, najis najis kala jirin yahow."

Indeed.

I'm almost scared to ask how you came to that conclusion Brownie Boy but I shall ask anyway; How ever did you come to it maandhow?

Sometimes i amaze myself. I dont even know how i did it. smile.gif

Rowda   

Wordette:

"War balaayo beerka kugu dhufatay oo suulka kaa goosey ee bax taleefanka iiga bax, najis najis kala jirin yahow." I love ur sense of humor. I didn't right the whole story, esp, his phone called after 2 weeks and what he said to me,simply cuz its not proper thing to do. Believe me it god worst when he explained why he asked such questions.

STOP LYING ABOUT UR AGE AND STAR LIVING IT.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Bishaaro, hehe Ils avaient l'opinion pareille
;)
, laakiin bon voir que vous pensez au Faarax chinois.
:D

OK! Now i'm loving your French accent more then your Chinese looking self. Get closer, whisper sweet french nothings into my ear. :D

Horn, je vais te faire une de ces tartes au sucre si délicieuse et si séduisante qu'elle te men une faiblesse aux genoux.

redface.gif

Lool @ at the thread derailing into people with indhoyar,French and Mongolian fetishes naga dayaa Lool.

Socod Badne that is funny more then anything else icon_razz.gif

Wordette carry on dee walaashiis dont leave me suspense hadana! :mad:

Rowda I would have said...."I'm sorry.I never you MY nether regions were any of your business.My bad!"

Baluug   

Originally posted by Wordette:

(I believe you Canucks refer to them as First Nation).

I believe we call them lots of things!!!!! :D If you want to make her really mad, next time call her a "chug".

J.Lee   

^Actually, I rather not. smile.gif I have made it my life's purpose to avoid that lady and "her kind".

BTW. what does "chug" mean? I like to know the meaning and representation of everything that comes in and out of my mouth dee (for Identification purposes, ye ken)

I love ur sense of humor.

and I like your taste. Yesiree, 'deed I do.

Quruxley:

To make a long story short (My eyes are irritating me; the result astigmatism and contacts you see) the police-forcefully mind you- urged her to let go of my skirt, when she did, he then asked me if I was okay and after I had replied that I was fine, he told me I was free to go about my business. As for the Old lady, he made her gather her stuff and from what I gathered, I think he meant to take her to a shelter. What ever became of her, maga ranaayi and I hope to God I never do.

Mr.Brown Ha! You are as amazing as A Texas root rot.

It was a beautiful day and I got stopped by a beautiful man. He was a sight for every kind of an eye. And he had stopped me for a chat.

Birds take flight, a light breeze appears, the grass blushes green and romance is in the air.

I had never seen anybody so handsome in the flesh. Was he real? And was he smiling at me like I was something to be admired? Sigh. He was, he was. A secret delight tugs at my lips.

He says:

U are from Israel?

The birds fall from the sky with a deathly thud, the air runs out of air much less romance, the earth cracks with despair.

He was as thick as sh*t.

Israel!!?? No, no, I'm Somali.

He smiles. OMG, if he isn't the most beautiful creature on God's earth. I sneak a look at his friends- no sign of sniggering or leering. Good, good but but Romeo here(what's that? your name's Ahmed?), Ahmed here thinks I'm Israeli?

I know!! Duh. He thinks I'm one of those Ethiopian Jews. Must have seen them on TV. Smart man. Yeah, that explains it!

Whom are you kidding, woman?

What's that, Ahmed? Will I meet you again at 7? Yes, yes I will.

Like hell.

Baluug   

LOOOL @ Sheh...This guy must be really something if you still like him after he mistook you for an Israeli. Anybody asked me that and I'd be like ripping him a new kuulo right there.

BTW. what does "chug" mean?

It's something they are called, I think, for their great ability to "chug" vast amounts of alcohol.

He was something wa nus, man. And I'm not easily distracted. I couldn't say no to a face like that.

It was an altogether strange day. After walking away from him and shopping in the market, I met up with a friend back at the hotel- we were in Turkey(Ahmed was really Ahmet).

While I'd found a beautiful creature my mate had been burned by a Turkish salon- waxing gone wrong, u don't want to see that. She drooled in envy while I examined and blowed on her squiggy wound(she still bares the mark).

When she asked why I get ALL the good ones(an exaggeration unfortunately) I told her about the 4 foot nothing dressed-in-white perve who asked me for a bl*w job at the bus top on the way back to the hotel. He had mimed it, really, not quite asked. Show me. How? she asked. Ugh, don't make me. SHOW ME! Alright! I demonstrate very quickly. Her faces mirrors my disgust. Eeww!. I told you. Why do these things happen to you? I don't know. Remember the shopkeeper from last night? He wanted to go dancing; some club around the corner.

That's the LAST time I'm letting u out by yourself

Pi   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I told her about the 4 foot nothing dressed-in-white perve who asked me for a bl*w job at the bus top on the way back to the hotel. He had mimed it, really, not quite asked.

Yeah, short guys are known for indiscretions like these. But I'm wondering, why did he ask you of all people?

Next time a 4-foot white-jeaned, white-shirted, greased up, non-English speaking Turkish stranger gesticulates suggestively at a bus top in the early evening of an otherwise delightful day in southern Turkey, I'll be sure to inquire as to why I was the chosen one. Though I dare say the intention may be lost in my make-shift sign language and misunderstood as a reciprocal and no doubt welcome rude gesture.