Sign in to follow this  
Indhoos

Hijab or no Hijab

Tuujiye   

Ani meeshaa ka dambeeyo waa ogtahay, meel dambena waaye.

Nuunka, kuwaas Bakistaani mee ahaayeen taloow?

lool MMA sababta gadaal dhan loo mariyey calaashaan ilfuur adiga oo kale waaye laakiin ha saarnaado ama yuusan saarnaan adiga xijaab maka danbeysid yaah!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Indhoos:

I could not help, but ask...SOLers, where do you stand on this?

Do you look down on those who are not wearing the hijab?

Do you stare, when a lady in trousers with her hair down walks into the Mosques to pray?

No.

NO. There are prayer scarves in most mosques & many carry with them in their handbags.

A non-muslim lady once stopped me whilst doing shopping and asked do you look down on women that don't wear you type of clothing? do you think we are Sluuts? Do you think we going to steal your men? blah Blah .Strange what people think, and replied simply no.I don't even notice what random strangers wear.

The Zack   

Naxar, it's one thing NOT to follow the Sunnah but another to bad-mouth it adeer. The latter is bigger sin. Hijaab is one the most important awaamir in our deen calling it tent or names aint cool adeeer ee isku xishoo.

^Is it the tent/type that is Awaamir or is it one to dress modesty? I think the latter is, not the other way around.

Some wear Burqah, some wear simple head curve, some piece of cloth, some black abayah, and so on. It's all about style and religious men's interpretation of the Dean.

The Zack   

Gheelle, it really doesn't matter if it is jalaabiib, niqaab, scarf, or abaayah. It is the whole idea of trying to talk down the hijab I am protesting against. This dude called it a tent!!!

The Zack   

Gheelle, generally tent is not something bad but it is how it was used. There are a lot of words that are not bad but can be used in a bad way.