Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Paragon   

Sheh smile.gif , the protest was good. It was peaceful, well-mannered and organized. Apart from the Hizb's speakers, there were several keynote Somali speakers. In all, I say kuddos to the organizers!

LX, sxb thanks. I think the SLR has a bit of an edge over your digi-camera but I must admit, you've taken superb pics. Especially the pics you took of the march look great really. I blame LT for the lateness smile.gif .

Brown, lol :D . That isn't me brother. I was looking around for few emotional Somali faces and I saw this two guys standing there- proberbly touched by the Somali speaker from Af-madow lamenting the deaths of the nomads as a result of the American bombings. It was a photo op I couldn't miss .

WaterLily, thanks sis. I think the camera I used although for professionals to play with, brings out, even for the amateur, alot of details in the pics. So yeah, the speakers' close-ups look good. Now if you say 'newsworthy', I may be tempted to join the papparazi ;) .

Hayam, yup. Its really great that reer Canada did something! That makes us proud. You know, yesterday, there were, as I was told, two demonstrations- this one I took pics of and another one right after that organized by Somalis. There was one on Friday 5pm. In a given week, London currently expects two demos! its amazing.

Rahima   

MKA,

Even with all their supposed faults Hizb-tahrir have done more for Islam then you and the crew you support, for unlike you and your buddies, they do not support kufaar killing Muslims.

Therefore, no need to expose their faults, yours are worse, think of your own behind and repent from that.

Paragon   

^^ :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

Cant see the pics ya Abu P!

North, sorry bro. You mean you can't see any of the pics? Hmmm! Alright then, maybe you can visit my Flickr Page

N.O.R.F   

No saxib, i cant see the last one you posted for some reason.

the link to your pics is blocked by the following msg:

We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates.

What have you got on there man? tut tut tut

Paragon   

Hehehehe waryaa Carabta are scared sh!tless! smile.gif The last picture is the American embassy's building with protesters standing outside it. Nothing fishy lol. Walaahi you guys in the Arab countries have problems, it is worse than being in China sxb :D .

North, checkout my flickr then, that is if UAE hasn't censored it already!

Lookie HERE , all the 'we apologize' the UAE dishes out to internet users :D . It is a scandal, really a humongous scandal I tell you. I'd rather be under the TFG than the UAE ;) .

Laba-X   

MKA Ma gidaaradaad la hadleysaa. Waar cid ku dhegeysaneysa malahee meeshane, orodoo adeer waxaad samaysaa, dad u baahan u sheeg waxaad soo ogaatey.

I shall not address the sister because it is not fair nor appriopriate for me to rub more salt to the sisters already open wounds! The sister is plighted by emotions! Sister, I shall be considerate towards you and make recovery wishes for you inshallah!

However I shall address the former Abu and laba, as our religion is nasiixa giving honest adivce!

Dear brothers, I shall warn you about the dangers of the group you advertising here, the Hizb ut Tahriir is one of the groups that will enter hell-fire and the majority all of the Ulama of the manhaj of Salafiyyah are in agreement on that the Hizb is a innovative and refutative organisation that is out of the fold of Islaam!

Meaning that the Hizb is its own religion, they cannot call the Hizb to represent Islaam, so I would kindly advice you if you belong to that group to renounce their beliefs and rejoin back your brothers in Islaam who have the correct and right form of aqeedah!

On the other hand if you're not part of this group then you shall not be advertising their baadil and bidcah through marching with them or given them support in whatever manner!

The groups major faults are that they seem to be very disillusioned regarding the aqaaid of this deen, also they possess limited knowledge in regards to the deen itself! Other mistakes include the denial of the punishment in the grave and the denial of the Dajjaal or Anti-Christ to emerge, they say there will be no Anti-Christ furthermore they call for futile revolutions that are not according to the sunnah!

Overall they transgressed the sunnah and the people of Ahlu-Cilm the scholars of this great religion, that's why this group who calls for bidcah (innovation) must be warned against because if not people will make the mistake in joining with them in opinion and thought and therefore resulting in them endangering their correct belief or aqaaid towards Al-Islaam!

I hope the advice helped be warned I say brothers and sisters, this group who misuses Islaam for their own selfish political goals which are very patty and unrealistic and counter sunnah and religion to say least!

I took this opportunity to warn both of you of the dangers of the Xizb-u-Taxriir, lest you say you haven't been warned!

Allaah the exalted is my witness inshallah!

Fabregas   

Dear brothers, I shall warn you about the dangers of the group you advertising here, the Hizb ut Tahriir is one of the groups that will enter hell-fire and the majority all of the Ulama of the manhaj of Salafiyyah are in agreement on that the Hizb is a innovative and refutative organisation that is out of the fold of Islaam!

Individuals may join an organisation without knowing their beliefs or one could be ignorant.It could be that allah forgives some of them.I have never heard any ulema say that these "hizb" is going to hell.Shouldn't it be they "deviated"?

Laba-X   

Paragon, tolow waa kuwee kuwuu u waalanyahay, balse dawo maloo hayaa? mise wuxu waa Ardooyin, ee waa laga tumaa?

MKA, adeer caga-dhigo baan ku iri, diintana dhan kaga dhicin oo ha oran dad baa naar gelaya dadna ma gelyaan - taasi waa "Cilm-ul-Qayb" Ilaah keliya ayaa ka war haya.

Tan labaad, yaa kugu yiri dad baa ku biiray HT? mise waa waxaad niyaysatey?

Tan saddexaad, dad hdaad waanineysid sida wax loogu sheego bal soo baro! waa iga talo.

Sidaas iyo nabad gelyo

Abu the ulama of this great religion have spoken and said the Hizb ut Tahriir is one of the sects that will go to hell-fire, I didn't mention any individual I said and if you reread my post that the 'Sect of Hizb-ut-Tahriir' will go to hell-fire but I did not say its members!

So please don't make any assumptions! Hizb-ut-tahriir is one of the sects that will enter Hellfire!

To Laba akhi I also never said individuals were going to Hell-fire because one can renounce at anytime! I don't know if Bush Walter Junior will go to Hell or not because he can become and make tawbah any minute even if it would be at his death bed!

No one can condemn anyone to hell but groups or sects can be!

The muslims were once wishing death to Abu Sufyaan Al-Xarb, Khaalid bin Waleed and Camar bin Al-Cas who were righteous saxaabas of the Prophet peace be upon him each one of them converting to Al-Islaam after committing abuses and major harassments against the muslims but the wisdom of Allaah it was that these individuals became great advocatess for this great religion!

Who can forget Abu Sufyaan Al-Xarb, Khaalid bin Waleed and Camar bin Al-Cas the heroes of Al-Islaam may Allaah the exalted be pleased with them!

On the other hand I never said someone joined the Hizb I was merely giving advice on it, so again I would urge you to reread my post!

I know brother the ettiqutes were there because I could not let it pass to warn against the methods and errors of this group because we have to reject falsehood at all the times!

Someone after reading this post might thing to go on a march with them aswell and we should take the opportunity to outline the faults of this group and warn against joining them!

There are also so many other groups like the Jamaacatu Tabliigh, who go on a tabliigh mission on holidays and weekends etc. They're also very dangerious be warned akhis and sisters inshallaah and stay clear of those groups!

May Allaah protect us from their falsehood, baadil, innovation and bidcah and guide us to As-Siraatal Mustaqiim! Amiin inshallah!