Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Happy Somali/canada independece day...

Aaliyyah   

Asalamu Alaikum,

After the Islamic greeting, I wanted to wish you all a happy Somali Independence day.

Happy Canada day as well to my fellow Somali Canadians, yeh a bit early I assume lol bt it might as well be. Inshallah have a wonderful day and spend it with ur family and friends and have a day full of joy and happiness.

In addition to this I have decided to leave Sol. But, I did not want to leave without letting you all know how much I have appreciated posting here for the past three years. I have got to know so many wonderful people in Sol.

Of course there’s the downside of the politics section but I suppose that’s politics making us blind to the truth. The truth which is that we are all better off united and that we are better off looking for one another rather than competing to make each other look bad. At the end of the day we are Somalis.

I pray that one day we will all unite and look back at what happened this past 20 years and see it as a test from Allah swt. Allah swt tests his ummah to see their imaan(faith).And that we learn from it and moved on. That we also forgive one another and to forget the problems that few created and stop generalizing a whole group of people for what few people did. None of us want to be guilty for what another man did, so why generalize a whole group of people for what few men/women did?...we need to all look out for the best interest of our people inshallah.

I leave you solers with the advice that we are the future of Somalis, and if we maintain this division, hatred and repeatedly talking abt the past to justify our current opinions, we are not gonna move forward nor will we see progress back home…

Alhmadulilah most of us had the chance to educate ourselves and make a better future for ourselves. So, today is it, it is the time to contribute back home and work together with the bits and pieces that are left and make the best of it so our kids can see a better Somalia.

With that being said it was really fun being here since 2006..… Inshallah if I argued with anyone over whatever I do hope that they find in their heart to forgive me and know that I have always had good intentions….

I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you pursue inshallah.

I will miss you all…..

sidaa iyo nabadgalyo…

Wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

I wish you enough... ;)

Your leaving a gap here,who is gonna do all the dua's for us? :D

Now girl that proposal still stand,my little brother is awaiting your response,soo daqsoo hedhee we need to ship him off soon. smile.gif:D

Stay true young lady..mwaah!

Urban   

hehe^

Aaliyah, you are the sweetest character here no doubt, your posts will be missed.

I too wish you enough!

Kool_Kat   

Dheel igama aha when I say this, I was almost in tears reading Aaliyah's post! It was really heartbreaking to read that she is leaving SOL... :(

War heedhahaya gabadha ma nin bey heshay, Aaliyah wouldn't just leave us like this? Is she giving all of her energy, du'a, and ilin planning that 'IT' wedding toloow? :D

AALIYAH CADEEY, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!! Insha'allah kheyr, bashbash iyo barwaaqo baan kuu rajeynayaa...

NGONGE   

Women in general are fickle creatures. Therefore I propose we withhold the tears for now.

She will return. :D

Cawaale   

you will be missed here Aaliyah, :(

does that mean no more tears and Wacdi in General sec? :D now who will remind the "Fadhi ku dirir" men and women in the politics section about unity and life after. :D

Happy Somali/canada independece day... and Good luck with everything. Fiiamnaalillah...

Cara.   

Good luck Aaliyah.

People, stop with all these "ma nin baa" nonsense. As it happens, Aaliyah will be in the Peruvian rainforest finding the cure for cancer, AIDS and male pattern baldness. No internet access, see.