Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Niiko

Maf Kees   

Any girl who has a video of her gettin her boom boom groove on can send the video directly to me - Remember Farah Blue, niiko is for private consumption not for YouTube. Of course while I am still in trance I will send an application for marraige and her weight of Gold!

Now beat That Farah!!

Hahaha. War you're even crazier than I am. You're right, the videos need to be sent to us directly. To girls who are all lafo and no dabo: do not send anything! Our selection process will only welcome those girls who can at least squeeze 4 or 5 kids out of that thang.

, you know what waterlily, it really is considering some of these guys comments. is it really that enticing? . shidh

No Vibe, we enjoy the art. We are very cultural biibol.

Nonetheless, I agree that it should be done without the prying eye of non-related opposite sex.

LaVie, they are the target market. Ok I have this feeling that we are distant cousins. So can you give me a quick lapdance, I mean niiko dance?

Janna   

Niiko is a form of art; shake it to the left- right followed by a circularly round shape. I am not encouraging it to be displayed in public venues; it should be a private dance for the husband. A wedding present :D

Aalaada aada

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[XaaaX]

Can middle-aged Christina Aguilera shake like that? Those are true Reer Shabeelle, who mastered the genuine art of Kabeebeey. Don't ever mess with them when it comes with true art of niiko. Shaxaariinta ku dhexjiro aaba igu daran, kaba daran aniga. :D

Laba-X   

Mantra, mantag baa i HAYA dheh heedhe!

Karaamada seegee, Waxan aad dhaqan Soomaali ku sheegteena, sinjiyadba uma lihin, dhaqankeenana masoo galo, ee meeshaad ka keenteen kula noqda!

Xaasid aa jirey....Xalaasha noo wadee....Aha aha..Shaq Shaq Miami heat!Lol

There is such a line thin line between masterful and distasteful tho.I dont think ayeeyoyinka should be shaking it on vid.

Especially if they can do it better then me Loool the shame!

Ms DD   

Niiko should be banned from the weddings and any public gatherings. It does something awful to men and that is the sharta of women!

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Can middle-aged Christina Aguilera shake like that? Those are true Reer Shabeelle, who mastered the genuine art of
Kabeebeey
. Don't ever mess with them when it comes with true art of niiko. Shaxaariinta ku dhexjiro aaba igu daran, kaba daran aniga.
:D
[/QB]

Sxb..they really suck..it put me off from the whole Niiko thing...

I don't know if I could post it here...but there are better dancers than those horizonally expanded islaamo who put the "Not" in xaax-not

:D:D

Cheers

Dadkaan anti-niikada ah ayaaba la yaabay. Niiko is an art, and it only needs an 'asset' to master. If you don't have that asset, soori.

Those same people would like us believe buraanbur -- whose participant ayeeyooyin iyo habro dhaafeen, kor iyo hoos isku luxluxaayo, gees ka gees -- as a "good dhaqan." Nothing wrong with buraanbur per se, only giving an example.

Soomaalida do not have one hegemony dhaqan. Nin iyo naagba dhaqankiis ayaa la quman. Ninkii iyo naagtii saar ciyaarayaan, ha ciyaaraan. Ninkii iyo naagtii dhaanto ciyaarayaan, ha ciyaaraan. Same with guuroow; so are heele and jiifto.

Nothing wrong all of them. So let the niiko folks do their part, which is kabeebeey.

Baashaalka xoog ma'aha in la fiirsado.

Adiga kaama hadleynin saaxiib, kuwa kaa horeeyo aan ka hadlaaye oo 'mantaq aa i heyso' meesha lasoo istaagay. Yeah, my link islaamo iyo habro ayee ahayeen, you should check gabdhaha yar kabeebeey ciyaaraayo. Hadduu dhareerka kaa daadan. ;)

Welkam back, by the way.