Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

How Do You Judge a Camel Beauty Contest?

Aaliyyah   

sayid 100 geel cid laga bixiyo ma arag? ...this one time I watched this meher video and the man paid like 3000 dollars...I was like what ? 3000? I always thought the meher money was a lot..

dadkii boqolka geel laga bixin jiray ma jogaan is idhi..mise 100ki geel ayaa qiimo dhacay loool

salaam

Aaliyah haddii aad sii nolaatit geel dhalaya ayad arki doonta.

walaashay baa boqol geela laga bixiyay and no amount of money can equal to camels.

Aaliyah, what are you talking about 3000 is alot of money for mehr. As long as the money is paid on the Nikah day that what matters. Some people choose large amount of money for their mehr and the money is never given to them.

Back to the topic, camel is camel whether it is black, white, brown.. they all look a like, eventhough the brown is the pretiest out of all.

Aaliyyah   

Abaay 3000 maxay tarasa ha iska haysto...fakhrisana inanku :D

I was thinking along the lines of 20k..so I can clear my school loans icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^THE first image the camel looks so pretty..the second one not soo much..qaabdarana (do they all look like that up close lol)

salaam