Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Unique name wanted!

somali names

Abshiro, Abyan, Afraxo, Ammaan, Amran, Aragsan, Arraweello, Ardo, Arliyo, Ashkiro, Askaro, Axado.

Baahilo, Baar, Bariido, Barkhado, Barni, Barrey, Barwaaqo, Basro, Baxsan, Bayddan, Beegsan, Beerlula, Biciido, Bilan, Billaddaya, Bishaaro, Bogaad, Bullo, Buney, Butaaco, Buuxo.

Caanood, Cabban, Cadar, Caddey, Cajabo, Calaso, Canab, Canbaro, Carfoon, Carraabo, Carro, Cartamo, Carwo, Casey, Cawilo, Cawo, Cawrala', Caynabo, Ceebla', Cibaado, Ciilla', Ciiltira, Ciribbuuxa, Cosob, Cubtan, Cudbi, Cuddoon, Cugan, Culan, Culimmo, Cureeji, Cutiyo.

Daado, Daaho, Daawad, Dahabo, Dallaayad, Dallaayo, Dallays, Damman, Darmaan, Daruuro, Dawo, Dayaxo, Daynabo, Deeqo, Deggan, Degmo, Dihin, Diiddan, Diimmoon, Diiran, Diraaco, Doonbiro, Duco, Duda, Duddo, Dugsiiyo, Dugsoon, Dulman.

Dhaadsan, Dhaayo, Dhalaalo, Dheeho, Dhiimo, Dhiirran, Dhikilo, Dhimman, Dhimbilo, Dhoofo, Dhool, Dhoorweyn, Dhudi, Dhuuban, Dhuubo, Dhuulo, Dhuuxo.

Falis, Falxado, Fanaxley, Farax, Fariido, Farxado, Farxiyo, Faynuus, Feeyig, Fiido, Filad, Filan, Filsan, Foojiga, Foos.

Gaadsan, Gaarri, Gaarriyo, Gacaliso, Gacalo, Gaceedo, Gadiido, Gallado, Gargaaro, Gaylamo, Geeddiyo, Geelo, Geenyo, Gefla', Gobaad, Gobey, Gordan, Guduudo, Guhaado, Gudhalad, Guuleedo.

Habban, Habboon, Habsamaan, Hagarla', Haldhaa, Halgan, Haweeyo, Heego, Hibaaq, Hibo, Hiddo, Hillaac, Hiro, Hodan, Hodman, Hogol, Hoobaan, Hoodo, Hoombarro, Hufan, Huryo.

Idil, Idilo, Idman, Iftiino, Iido, Iimaan, Ilkaag, Ilroon, Ilwaad, Indhadeeq, Indhawroon, Ishaaro, Isir, Ismoog, Isniino, Istaahil.

Jalaqsan, Jamaad, Jawaahir, Jeegaan, Jinnow, Johro, Johorad, Joogdheer.

Kaabo, Kaad, Kaadsoon, Kaafiyo, Kaaho, Karuuro, Kinsi, Koos, Korraad, Kutubey.

Khadro, Khaladla', Khayrto.

Laaco, Lacago, Ladan, Leexo, Lisan, Luul.

Maandeeq, Maano, Macay, Magool, Malabo, Markabo, Marwo, Miido, Mullaaxo, Muraayo, Murriyo.

Naadiyo, Naado, Naaleeyo, Nafiso, Nagaado, Nagan, Naqo, Naruuro, Nasteexo, Nuurto.

Ogaal, Oriyo.

Qaafo, Qaayaweyn, Qaladla', Qalanjo, Qarad, Qoordheer, Qoran, Qorraxo, Qumman.

Raagsan, Raalliyo, Raaqiyo, Raaxo, Rako, Rakuubo, Rashiido, Raydabo, Reemo, Roobo, Roon, Rooxo, Rummaan, Ruun, Ruxan.

Saado, Saafi, Saaqo, Sabaad, Sagal, Sahwiyo, Salaado, Saluugla', Samawado, Sareedo, Sarreeyo, Saxansaxo, Saxarla', Siman, Sitey, Soohan, Subkan, Suleekho, Sulubo, Sureer, Suubban.

Shaadiro, Shacni, Shahmaad, Shamado, Shankarroon, Shaqlan, Sheegan, Shifo, Shoobo, Shumey, Shuun.

Tagsan, Taliso, Tanaad, Tawllan, Tigaad, Timiro, Tiriig, Tisqaad, Toolmoon, Toosan, Tooxey, Tusmo.

Ubax, Ubbolacag, Udgoon, Ugaaso, Ulasan, Umal.

Wacan, Wanaag, Warfog, Waris, Warla', Warmoog, Warroon, Warsan, Wiilo.

Xaadsan, Xaali, Xaddiyo, Xalwo, Xamaro, Xareedo, Xiddo, Xiisaan, Xinbilo, Xirsiyo, Xorriyo, Xukun.

Yusur, Yuusa.

RedSea   

I love Ubax for a girl and Hamza for a boy.

*let us not start a debate here now peeps*...every name whether Arabic or somali is Islamic. However the reason we usually name ourselves after the Prophets or other great people of our history is because we admire them, it's way of following suit.

Warsame (somali) is just as Islamic as Cumar or Cali( Arabic names)...however Cali and Umar are better only as far as the people who were named these names. The people are the reason we take up the names, not that a name is actually 'Islamic' itself to begin with, kabiish?

crysal clear what a wonderful list of names. thank you so much for all the efforts and jazzallahu khayran all of my bros and sises contribution. it makes me feel like i have a net family here. u r all making things easier for me , i have passed my due date and though i do believe that things happen only at their designated times i feel so anxious, just want to get the pregnance over with and hold my wiil or gabar insha Allah.

thanks alot being far away from my family is hard but just browsing through ur replies makes me happy.

Malika   

Umu Zakaria,its understandbly your anxious,these are anxious time,especially being the first pregnancy,inshallah all will be well.Remember the designated dates are just estimates,you might not even not be overdue..

Make sure you take brisk walks thoughout the day...I pray for you,for a safe delivery..

Pujah   

Good luck umu zakari I heard labor pain is excruciating may Allah make it easy for you and keep you and your baby healthy

Kool_Kat   

UMU, allaha kuufududeeyo walaalo...

I remember the pain all too well, even though it has been a year and three months, as if it were yesterday...

I am not sure what your plans are for pain relief options, but EPIDURAL has been my fav word since giving birth...

Once again, good luck...And let us know the outcome...

Abyan   

May Allah make the pregnancy easy for you sis.

Koolkat speaking of epidural, my friend took it on her pregnany and she said she was floating on cloud number nine.lol

I dont know , but im afraid of it, i heard that it has some side effects :confused:

Malika   

Umu,meditation too help ease the pain,or you could do what I did,had so much gas,the midwife had to pull it away..lol

As for now,keep moving,eat spicy food and the rest will pm you.

Aaliyyah   

Umu zakaria good luck sis with the pregnancy. I am sure it would be hard, bt it will be worth it.

insha-allah you will have a beautiful healthy baby.Amin

wa salaamu alaikum

hodman   

Umu Zakaria good luck to you sis. Zakaria is my fav male name & that is my son's name. I also like samatar and cawale

for gabdho how about sabrina or idil?

Nephissa   

Try and get rest abbaayo. Take care of yourself, and do things to keep your mind off the stresses of waiting. And I will pray for a healthy boy (Zak) for you I'A.

Keep us posted.

??? wats with the names obsessions these days.. w/xalimos!

just call him Mandingo if its a boy! and lexus-jumper of high rises if its a gal..!

dont we have bigger fishes to fry ladies.