Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOMALI MIDDLE CLASS

Dear sister Nuriya, Salaama to you too.

If your objective was to somehow demean my good character by mentioning the good man in the same breath, then you have miserably failed.

I am a huge fan of Mr O’reilly. A man of many accomplishments, an intellect. A man who calls himself traditionalist.

He was once quoted saying " I'm not a political guy in the sense that I embrace an ideology. To this day I'm an independent thinker, an independent voter, I'm a registered independent ... there are certain fundamental things that this country was founded upon that I respect and don't want changed. That separates me from the secularists who want a complete overhaul of how the country is run. ”

When it comes to the O factor, you either love him or hate him. In my case, I adore him.

I can't say that I agree with him on most issues. His unwillingness to reason leaves me at total dismay, nevertheless I value his opinion.

On the other hand, I take slight offense to the similarity traits raised with Ann Coulter. Ann and controversy is what the G-spot is to females.

Anne loves drama, matter of fact she thrives on it. She wouldn't have it in any other way. How else would Anne survive? Her live hood depends on it.

O man doesn’t need controversy, maybe he did at one point, but he is over it now.

He is settled and he just wants to do right by his country, and so do I.

N.O.R.F   

flab·ber·gast (flbr-gst)

tr.v. flab·ber·gast·ed, flab·ber·gast·ing, flab·ber·gasts

To cause to be overcome with astonishment; astound.

Why so Cara?

Naden   

My flabber is not yet gasted but now I know I've lived too long. I finally read O'Reilly and intellect in the same sentence.

Dirt poor, working class, middle class, upper class, or super rich, Somalis all have the same curtain colours.

Cara.   

So what, those of us without curtains are completely off the radar? Take your bourgeois home-decorating standards somewhere else Naden!

Northerner, I think 'astound' is to 'flabbergast' what 'odd' is to 'freak'.

Naden   

Cara, you are now officially in the see-through class. Girl, get some curtains and have some oonsi blowing into them.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

If your objective was to somehow demean my good character...then you have miserably failed.

Despite various attempts of notably SOLers to deface the honour and good name of LZG, as the popular saying goes: ‘you can never put a good person down’. Shame on all those who try to dishonour LZG. God bless LZG. A true friend and a voice of reason in what is otherwise a disorderly world.

I am now offically of upper middle class stock. It was my graduation today. Its my ticket up the social hierachy. Most SOLers with a degree are of lower middle class stock. This is since they havent adopted the cultural consumption of the middle class. need i say more!

Sophist   

Congrats Marx, welcome to the real world where class DOES matter if you are driven enough.

Well done dubby.

PS: Let us know which university you have graduated from and NGone will tell you which class you belong to :D