Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Birth control pills Plaques

Paragon   

OK. Back up back up son. Meeshan waa zoona miinato. I only read Ducaysane's post - just scrolled up - oh its a whole different ball game.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Xubeer:

OK. Back up back up son. Meeshan waa zoona miinato. I only read Ducaysane's post - just scrolled up - oh its a whole different ball game.

Adiga ma ghost baad la hadleeysa wa ku sidey ninyahow :D

its funny no one said (well i didn't read everything) but didn't catch that pills/tying tubes with intention to stop children is forbiddeen in Islam. Ahh well to each their own.

Paragon   

^^I acted on impulse to post, which is something I rarely do. Then I realised up above are tell tales I don't want to recall again.

^^Whatis so funny meeshan, hablaha qaar baan la guursan weli, but they would to practise their little tricks so often on us as the readers, and without their future husband's consulation that is called Provocation. the Prophet(SCW) wuxu yidhi ogaada gabarta dhalmada badan ee kalgacalka badan(Alwaduud & AlLaduud), but still that'not all cases, there must health issue, for ther mother and the babies.

Lool,Redsea, hadaad hablaha ka dhex bixiwaydo, they will do to you enforced isolation, quarantine to be excat.

NGONGE   

Pills and condoms? Ladies (and gentlemen) if you're going to talk about this topic at least mention all the other contraceptive available so that you don't mislead any of your readers.

Mother of Zakaria, nothing is 'nasty' in this topic and to have a topic such as this one without the details would be real silly. At any rate, other than prepubescent children I doubt that anyone gets titillation from reading the words: condom, coil, pill or even abstinence. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

KoolKat: Some women may disagree with you using codmons all the way.. They think that using condoms is like adigoo cunaya nacnac aadan bacda ka fiiqin...

QAX QAX QAAAAAAX...Nacnac aadan bacda ka fiiqin kuyeh...NO COMMENT...

Ngogne, you have a good point there...Well here's what' I was able to dig up:

Continuous Abstinence – This means not having sexual intercourse at any time.

The Male Condom – Condoms are called barrier methods of birth control because they put up a block, or barrier, which keeps the sperm from reaching the egg.

Oral Contraceptives – Also called “the pill,” contains the hormones estrogen and progestin and is available in different hormone dosages. A pill is taken daily to block the release of eggs from the ovaries.

The Mini-Pill – Unlike the pill, the mini-pill only has one hormone, progestin, instead of both estrogen and progestin. Taken daily, the mini-pill thickens cervical mucus to prevent sperm from reaching the egg.

Copper T IUD (Intrauterine Device) – An IUD is a small device that is shaped in the form of a “T.” Your health care provider places it inside the uterus.

Progestasert IUD (Intrauterine Device) –This IUD is a small plastic T- shaped device that is placed inside the uterus by a doctor. It contains the hormone progesterone, the same hormone produced by a woman’s ovaries during the monthly menstrual cycle.

The Female Condom – Worn by the woman, this barrier method keeps sperm from getting into her body.

Depo-Provera – With this method women get injections, or shots, of the hormone progestin in the buttocks or arm every 3 months.

Diaphragm, Cervical Cap or Shield – These are barrier methods of birth control, where the sperm are blocked from entering the cervix and reaching the egg.

Contraceptive Sponge - This is a barrier method of birth control that was re-approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2005. It is a soft, disk shaped device, with a loop for removal.

The Hormonal Vaginal Contraceptive Ring (NuvaRing) – The NuvaRing is a ring that releases the hormones progestin and estrogen.

Surgical Sterilization (Tubal Ligation or Vasectomy) – These surgical methods are meant for people who want a permanent method of birth control. In other words, they never want to have a child or they do not want more children.

Nonsurgical Sterilization (Essure Permanent Birth Control System) – This is the first non-surgical method of sterilizing women.

There, thanks to Google...I don't know if there are any more...

Jacpher   

^Waxaanoo dhan just si loo block gareeyo nimcooyinka Alle mida ugu fiican?

Yabna Adam!

Back to the topic: Any relation this study with 1 in 3 women in heart disease??

Ngonge I didnt call the topic nasty. It is far from nasty. Thank you ghanima i know ur not married n u took all this effort becouse u love us and we love u too dear.

I called something else Nasty, trust me u don wanna know details.

Kk, Condoms are nt healthy. I puke with just the thought of them, it makes u feel so used! loooooooooool but pls no offence to nay1 out here.

Uma, you don't strike me as a sexual personal by any means.

A couzin of my habaryar, once said she didn't enjoy having intercourse with her hubby.

So habaryartey wexey weydiisay, naa kaale, hada adoo 6 ilmo dhalay aa maanta inta inaad isoo fadhiisatay aa idhahee, I don't enjoy having intercourse with hubby?

So the couzin of my habaryar said, well aniga intercourse maka helo, waayo, sida aniga iyo asaga waligiin wax pleasure eh nama dhaxyaalin. She went on to explain to my habaryar the way ayada iyo ninkeeda ay ilaa iyo hada 6 ilmo kusoo dhaleen.(wallaahi waa runtii iney 6 ilmo qabto)

Her explanation went like this and I Am not making this up by any means.

Ninka comes to the room, prior to his arrival, she would go and handle her business, come to the bed, and turn all lights off, and she will position herself with lugaheeda cirka ayagoo fiirinaayaan.

He knows the arrival time, he will come, go on top of her, do what he has to do to relief himself and the show is over.

No affection, no hugging, no kissing, non of that. Foreplay hadeyba kuu taqaano ba.

Naagtaas when she was explaining all of this to my aunt, daacad ey aheed sida ay ugu sharaxeyse the system ay ilmo ku dashay.

The moral of this story is that the minute aan aqriye your response about "eww, puke oo the thought o condom iga keenaa" I thought of islaantaas, and wondered what else oo puke kaa keenaayo.

I am sure pleasure toys are out of the question where you are concerned, right? (don't worry, you don't have to answer)

PS: Just by your response to KK about the love aa baby u qabto was more in the lines that you enjoy the idea of a baby, but not so might about the mechanism behind it all?

nuune   

LooL@LeeziGaal, dat is my leezigaal, true story indeed,

Be aware, Soomaalida hada joogto ma ahan Soomaalidii hore, kuwa hada joogo they are way too advanced in dat field!

Kool_Kat   

Layzieeeeeee, nacalaa sheydaan kutaal...Naayaa mawaxaasaa meel la soo fariisatay? Ceeb allaha asturo!!! I was covering my face as I was reading what you wrote (bal yaa ii jeedo, maa caadi u aqristo, kix kix)...Wax kasto waxaaba iigu daran HABARYARTAA...Why would she tell people what daughter had told her, something sooooooooooo personal...Naga tag...

she will position herself with lugaheeda cirka ayagoo fiirinaayaan.

Kax kax kax...Wax wax wax...Fiq fiq fiq...Alla hoognayooo ba'nayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Balo balo...loooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

Be aware, Soomaalida hada joogto ma ahan Soomaalidii hore, kuwa hada joogo they are way too advanced in dat field!

Nuune, it is time y'all played catch-up no?

Duceysane, maya Layzie mafiyoobo...Cisbitaalka dadka waalan oo Toronto aa lagu heyn jiray...Xoogaa markey fiicnaatay eysoo daayeen...Marka waalagu soonoqdayaan u maleenaa...You should see waxyaalaha kale ey ku hadasho...Hada ameyba xishoonoysaa...

UMU, what else did you call nasty? Noooo couldn't be? Explain yourself young laday!!! :D

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

No affection, no hugging, no kissing, non of that. Foreplay hadeyba kuu taqaano ba.

Foreplay and that stuff is nonsense invented and perpetuated by the west.

Beating about the bush... is blah!

NGONGE   

^^ :D

I changed my mind. Maybe this is not really a topic to discuss.

Layzie's story is very shocking! She never comes across as the type that would sit and eavesdrop on old ladies' tales (that‘s more like Ghanima's style)! Not the tomboy I thought she was after all!