Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Birth control pills Plaques

Kool_Kat   

^Ceeb waryaa...Men don't roll their eyes...

Ok people what happened to just using condoms? If the both you don't want to have kids, it is not worth it to risk your health by going on the birth control pills...So use condoms...

Pills for 10 yrs, might as well use rings and or natural methods like withdrawal or whatever! gosh this is nasty

Kk, Condoms are nt healthy. I puke with just the thought of them, it makes u feel so used! loooooooooool but pls no offence to nay1 out here.

As for me, i had ababy 5 months back and i want so badly now. i have not even recovred fully yet but i seem to be obbsessed with it! i soud crazy but i dont know abt others that is how i feel and it was worse 3 months back.

Dee soomali baan badinayaan, i wanna be baby factory! no that is unhealthy plus figure distorter.

Kool_Kat   

^What is IT that you are obbsessed with? Having babies or doing the nasty? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Condoms all the way...I am not putting my health at risk taking these pills, nor do I want to have a baby every year...

OK, I don't know what's happening to me today...I'll ask again, is it Friday yet?

noo KK am obssesed with having another baby very soon not how to get it? ur noughty

yes it is FRIDAY according to my watch just 30 minutes left until midnight.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

As for me, i had ababy 5 months back and i want so badly now. i have not even recovred fully yet but i seem to be obbsessed with it! factory! no that is unhealthy plus figure distorter.

Isn't there anything in your life worth doing other than having kids? :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Ghanima,

3/6 = 3 babehs in 6 years, just a response to what's been written. smile.gif

Just fort he record; I’m not trying to push any ideal family size here; everyone is different. I think large families are great, too.

I'm from one and I feel greatly blessed to have been raised in a such a busy, loving environment. Alhamdulilah. :cool:

It's neither unworthy or something that should be scoffed at. :rolleyes: Umm Zakaria , if you want to be a ‘baby factory’ go for it, enjoy, children are a great barakah but take your health and your child’s needs into consideration too, hon. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^ smile.gif okay, and I agree, I have a big family too..

Easy haadab; I posted the research just in case there were ladies who use it so they can do their own research and be aware of the risks associated with it. I’m not prescribing it for anyone, nor do I care (I don’t think it is anyone’s business either to care) what method of contraception people use and for how long, it is a matter of choice, to pop every year or to swallow pill for 10yrs. So red sea and the likes read it, tell a friend to tell a friend, but serious maaxa kaa galeh if it is dammar daan raace??? Or as my edo would say maaxa kaga shaan iyo tooban aah :D

Lady’s please spare us the details.

Uum: Good luck smile.gif

nuune   

Ama ilma galeenka iska xira ama makaanka iska qufula, ama si kale isku mud muda ama dhowr kun oo kaniini laba liqa, kolleey calooshaas mar unbey buuxsami!

So far the greatest acheivement of my life was becoming A MOM! and if i could feel what i felt when i had my first baby, i would do it every minute of the rest of my life!

I have had and will have again all those thing u think are success. trust me nothing pays more than raising a grateful baby who will pray for u when u die insha Allah.

KoolKat: Some women may disagree with you using codmons all the way.. They think that using condoms is like adigoo cunaya nacnac aadan bacda ka fiiqin...

Paragon   

Looool War adiga waxaa tahay Mucjiso Ducaysane. Beryahan, when I spot your nickname I hurry to read what you've posted. Some of the things you say are quite something lol.