Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

The original lovy-dovey.....

dawoco   

In my well placed opinion Og moti is a born leader.

And I solemnly believe that one day he will rule Somalia in its whole to safe side.

He is peace loving, could even be called a LOVE MAN.

Let it be dully noted that he is a LOVE MAN, born to give love.

He has also done countless researches and is a prominent female rights activist that has been known to burn bra's of all shapes and sizes, He does not discriminate...

He is also involved in the obtaining of all human rights, which brings us to his next glowing achievement.

this epidome of goodness has chosen to work with an otherwise overlooked minority, the ones that reside in Cambodia.

To top it all of, mr Og moti has chosen the enlighten us poor and uninspired nomads in his free times, in order to share his many greatness. For that and everything else I would like to say THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US FOR GIVING US YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND KNOWLEDGE

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

To anyone and everyone that chooses to read this I wish to say, i was forced to do this. The party discribed has retained a piece of vital information on my person that would encriminate me beyond damage. though i can't discuss it, it involves certain government documents that the said party has received on my person. Several different names ann cheque books that, if seen by any gov official, will ruin me both financially and personally, were involved...

OG Moti   

looooooooool dawaco.. you are a true politician, anyone in my position would think you are saying great things about them, but this is the smartest way of character assination, but these words you said were words of wisdom even it might it sounds those who are smart and between the lines readers awful thing to say, however most people know me as a man of patient and wisdom, Dawaco thanx for saying these words thou your DISCLAIMER shows that you still have doubts about me but inshaAllah you will see the truth like other saw it.. smile.gif peace

dawoco   

Moti, I know your true self.

you trying to undermine the trust i have built by claiming that i am not to be trusted by saying

you are a true politician

I know how your mind works, by tarnishing my rep as a politician wanna be you understood taht people would associate me with corrupted and often hated figures like Dubya and Big ears Blair...And when I said that the nomads wouldn't buy this and were too smart u laughed all evil and said they would do your bidding because

since i was 3 i was a leader and that i know it

QUOTH UNQUOTH

I am sure the good nomads can make their own judgements..... :D

Jaabir   

OG--- yo A S S is bullying again eh.. should I tell Dawaco about your little scandals back in the Philippines ;) … Yeah.. it’s the U know what.. :D:D

dawoco   

Darman, I resent the fact that you are trying to paint me as a bully, I am a weak and innocent female that is incapable of such cruelty, please refrain from makin such accusations in the future :(

pssttt,,,,any info you have on our mutual friend,,,pass it my way. It will be strictly between you and me. You can confide in me, i am trust worthy.. icon_razz.gif

Jaabir   

i was actually reffering OG to be the bully here.. Don’t worry though,,, I will shoot you a PM about his Philippines escapades ;) if he didn’t stop harassing you :D

Juxa   

alaaaaaaaaaaahu akbar

akbareeeeeeeeeeeeeey

waa filaayay faaarax nuur. waa filaayay falfalxumadaan

508 u resorted to blackmail, lakin dawaco waa ku qasartay, kaabo laadaro waaye, damn. ilmahan ma kasaayaan xitaa qofkey dhilqi lahaayeen.

hhmmm Moti my dear friend i hav ta say am disappointed @u, i neva thought in a million years that you would be cabable of such awful act (blackmailing a sweet innocent gal like dawoco for ur publicity and fame) and here we are trying ta do errthing in our power to avoid fame so that our kids don't hav ta walk around with Masks on their faces, so that we can enjoy our evening walks around the park with out being chased by parperatsies. wat happened to u my dear friend?, wat changed? i always thought you and i were One of a kind indivuals.....the reason why i say that is becouse i will neva forget the times we hav spent tagether.......

DO U REMEMBER HOW WE FIRST GOTTA CAMBODIA( i still laugh when eva i remember that)ha ha ha see guys this took place in the year 1976 when Siyaad Bare's regime was very powerfull and they were killing anyone who did support their political agenda's.....and there we were me, JUXA, MOTI, and foxy (dawaco) innocent young activists who wanted ta make a difference in our country (mandela style).

When Siyaad bare and his crew found out that we were creating problems for them they came after us and at that time my uncle managed ta get us outtaf somalia by truck and brought us to TANZANIA, which he then piad this ITALIAN fella some money to take us to AMERICA (the land of freaks) but on our way their we were transit ta combodia when the italian fella disappeared on us with our money daamn.

lucky for us the combodian government was kind enuff ta grant us residence, but life didn't get betta after that i tell ya, we were all living in this compact Hut near sala-khmer's farm. me and Moti found jobs, i was ironing ppl's clothes for living while moti was shoe cleaner desent living in combodia. all that time the gals stayed at home and looked after us.

But after 4 months of hard work n layber after learning the languege the gals found jobs they both started babysitting for this wealthy guy named KUNLOW HAN nice human being n that's when MOTI AND JUXA fell madly IN LUV and few weeks later they got married(how me and foxy sang that day) in about two weeks into the marriage we discovered that JUXA was pregnent... that's when the mood swings and dabeecad xumi started, fights after fights and she started getting very sick after words and that's when we teamed up for some money and we sent her to the UK for betta doctoring but unfortunately she had a miscarriage.. saaad i know MOti was crying for eight straight days.while all of this was going on me and my foxy got married toooo we were married for bout two years, she had my first baby boy(HAN) we named him after her former boss. she siad she wanted to go to the UK after juxa we had a bit of quarells and finally we decided to go on our separete ways which we did(she doesn't like ta talk bout this much and neither do i) am sorry baby mama....it will neva happen again .

asxantu

Juxa   

Ladies and gentlemen, caasho and cali, my fellow learned and respected nomads. I do solemnly deny the existence of the above allegations. Its based on malice, fabrication and total disregard of basic human rights.

The writer of this post nomad(sheegte) mr shoobaro, has gone out of his way to defame my good name and character. He has gone even further lengths, harming my future on the way to his conquest to destroy and bring such chaos to my young and bright future.

Eventhough, there are elements of truth on what he said, and iam willing to admit, that iam impressed the way he has uncovered the mystery surrounding how Mr OG-MOTI got young DAWOCO to pay him this tribute and post this ode. I do resent the fact that I have been a victim of Shoobaro’s malice.

Iam sure that all of you, and any half human, would have embraced me for my bravery of tackling my (dabeecad xumo) illness. Its therefore only fair that such a man as Mr shoobaro(meaning trouble-seeker), who has failed to seek help for many issues which naturally must have clouded his judgement today, should be condemned and this post removed.

Finally may I take this opportunity to clear the record once and for all. I, madam juxa(call me that pls) was the product of (isbitaal banaadir) era. This refutes any links of 1970s rubbish. And the only association with me, dawoco og-moti, and shoonbaro(I know hw I spelled) is that we all have been acquainted with psychiatrist’s chair and are not unfamiliar with the insides of the madhouse and S58.

looooooool loooooooool bas dheh madam juxa pls bas dheh.......i shoorabo muudeey awees mungaani hereby admit wat i wrote in my previuos post had some fabricated and false statements( i only did that cuz spicy flavors is good for any story and dish) so pls don't hold that against me.....

but when it comes down ta it, i think i did it for my boy HAN.....i miss my boy

*** turns of the light, sits on da jiinbaar, thinks bout HAN and his baby mama ***

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Ar islaantu buufis badnaa ma wadaadee qabtaa!!!!!!!

waraa Shoobaro juxa tacluuga badan kadaa xaajiyo qamsiin ma'ahee..

Juxa adigana qandha kula been badnaatay, aloo yaa bacaad kugu haqbiya..Anagaa naga dhaadhihihee in aad ku dhalatay banaadir. banaadir 1980 ayaa la dhisay. 1980 waxaa ka mid aheed islaamaha dag mooyinka. Or should I say hooyooyinka kacaanka..

Waxaa ka socotay dagmada war dhiigleey.. Adoo bushimo gaduudan aad u qabto in aad rooseeto kusoo quraacatay aa waxaa octobar kaste heesi jirtay " wardhiigleey wazaarad waaye, Inta kale wakaalad waaye" miyaa ilowday..

Ar maxaa lafo xagaan ku dulufooway..Shoobarona meeqo caasi buu atanti ka'ahaa..Asagoo caloolkuusan aad u qabtid in uu cunug laqay...

Nadhaafa ebeenta nagadaaya daaco qurun aan qaadnee

Inigoo ah ina khoryo gurato oo idinleh

Jaaw

Juxa   

loooooooooooooool, wiilashi sinaha iskaga xernaa, u know something, i dont know if u notice it bt 3deena dadka kale dhan waaka waynahay, i mean labadiin, me iam just well-informed xaawo, the things like wardhiigley, or dagmooyinka, no-one else gets it,

enough yaaqey, lets talk of barbie and the football season. i dont wanna be outcast forever ;)

OG Moti   

No matter how much care and appriciation i show to my people, they will never recognize the fact that i want what is best for them, they critisice me for loving them and trying to lead them to the best they can be, ... anyway this dawaco little girl has acknowledged my person's competance and credibility for that she is a good person,

for my friend Derman ... loooooool waryaa, dont make tell about Baqla advantures of yours .. you know what i mean.... we both know what happens in the philippines and what was your favorate dish of food... smile.gif

Dear Juxa, i have nothing for you but loads of love... Mr Shoobaro, walaal why are you trying to blacken my good name.. follow me let me lead you to safe side of the world.. let me be your eyes .. let me bring hope to you and to all our people... I have a dream, and I have a plan... work with me people...peace

Tuujiye   

Balaayo Kula shaqeysay..

Juxaa runtaa waaye yaaqee; but kama weynin dadkaan ee waan ka waayo aragsan nahay. Badan kood carabaha ayee ku dhasheen iyo Kenya.. Aniga iyo adiga, shoobaro,QQ, Nuune ext waxaan ku dhalanay Xamar Cadee. Marka Sidaas daraadeed waaye waxa aan isku baale nahay..

Aniga maba Fahmo Dadkaan Carabaha ku dhashay maxaa yeelay isku fikrado maba nihin. Iyo kuwa America la qabsaday.

Marka hadaa na neceesid oo aan duq kaa dhigeeno.." Finyaha" hana nugu soonoqon.lol..

Jaaw