Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

The original lovy-dovey.....

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^ nuuuuuuh its ok, atleast if i stay around u guyz, i cant go wrong, i mean wixi xunba xaashi aa iska leh. u make me look good.

508, yaa siree, u got nothing bt good things for me :( . then why did u send that incriminating email to my moma, suggesting she wasted her well-earned Ayuuto money. why did u say i bought a sirilankese to sit my law exams. what have i done to u. was i not kind? had i not send u qaxwo iyo xalwo from wembley to cure yr QUFAC. had i not send RUMAY. well i guess i rest my case.

dawoco   

Darman, I knew you were one of the good guys! Just don’t let moti intimidate you yeah, he’s just bluffing, innit?

As for the rest of you….ma fiyoowidiin, maanakoobiyo maa ka soo baxsateen mise king George III aa wax idiin galay?

Shoobero, u the biggest nutter of them all me thinks. You almost had me convinced, though one thing struck me as I was ready to post. IT DIDN’T HAPPEN :eek: . It took me several minutes of chanting “he didn’t abandon you, you were never in Cambodia, he didn’t mess with your son’s mentality, you have no son, THERE IS NO HAN :eek: †before I could actually delete the accusing rantings I had written to ask u “WHY DID U DO IT TO US?! â€

Juxa, the fact that we share DNA worries me. At first I was concerned that you wanted to be called by a male name.

Then I definitely knew things weren’t kosher when u started wearing the macawiis that mom bought for our uncle Cawaale. Now it’s Madam Juxa? What’s next? Getting frisked by guards at Heathrow? :D

To the guy this topic was made about , I refuse to say his name on principle :rolleyes: , you deserve this and more :mad: .

You should have gone to the black market in Cambodia and made contact with a local to find us suppliers of ivory jewellery. I told u that now Somali’s stopped wearing dahab it would be the next big thing. But oh noo,,,u had to toe the law :rolleyes: . I told u, u could blame it on locals if caught; say they told u it was just a good imitation… You couldn’t have been bothered eh... :mad:

U should have taken my offer of friendship while it was available. Now you have invoked my wrath and you just bloody well have to live with it Mr! redface.gif

dawaco my dear sweet baby mama....denail...denail.denail....how long can u keep doing this to me baby....i have always thought of u and only u whenever i was with other women if it's any conciliation....pls come back to me....i wanna see my son HAN... i hav already taken the liberty of talking to MoTi he has agreed to give me all of the documentations, tapes and the video's under some minner conditions..(but am sure their nothing me and him can't work it out) so no worries mama ....just know that....baba loofis u ....i will take care of errthang...

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Shoobaro Or should i say dalaamandar. Kaalay Atoore maa ahaan jirtay waaka shakiyee..

Turufatoore majirin adaa keenay..lol..gabar aa waxaa ka dhaadhicisay in ee baby moma tahay..lol..shib dheh..

Jaaw

Salaan...

banaadir 1980 ayaa la dhisay. 1980 waxaa ka mid aheed islaamaha dag mooyinka. Or should I say hooyooyinka kacaanka..

Ateerahaa taacun, dhageyso; isbitaalkaas sharafta leh oo beesaani badan ku dhashay sharafta ha ugu ciyaarin. 1980 wax la furay aa iska yar, ee '77 aa ilbaabada loo balaqay, aniga uuba ahaa cunugii boqollaad ku dhashay meeshaas. Wali birth certificationka waa heystaa, ee hadaa extra proof rabtid qolkaa ku dashay dariishadiisa aa ku tusinaa:

Muuqaalkaisbitalkabanaadir.jpg

Meesha birta ka taagan tahay dhexda oo calanka la suro ma u jeedaa, daaqada ku aadan kor aa ku dhashay, waaba kasoo dhici rabi markii fud la isoo siiye, dabeel xoog leh aa dariishada kasoo gishay nooh.