Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

John Howard attacks Obama

LANDER   

Yes Howard is a bigot and that is no secret, but what makes Obama great? Aside from being against the war in Iraq what do people really know about Obama's stance on all other majjor issues (foreign or domestic)? next to nothing from what I've seen so far. Let me know if you guys have some info I'm not aware of.

Where is Baashi when you need him?...Baashi if your reading this tell them how you voted for Bush in 2000 cause you thought he would be good for the 'muslims'. I'm sure people could use a word of caution when jumping on political band wagons.

Yeah wanker indeed! But this is great with Bush, Blair and our own Howard mucking up and becoming more unpopular each year, maybe the ****** public wont vote them back in again. So I say keep it up Jonny boy!

Intel   

Rahima

Rudd needs to grow some balls if he wants to become next PM

like Howard said the dude has no guts, Johnny in election mode will demolish him,

he needs to take a risk and take firm stance on Iraq and IR laws etc

this type of meandering is what cost ALP last 2 elections...

Baashi voted for Bush? :D

Jabhad   

^^Little Johnny is taking his regional policing role too far.

Where is Mahathir Mohamed when you needed him. :D "

Mahathir fires war crimes volley at Bush

Published: Tuesday, 6 February, 2007, 09:33 AM Doha Time

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia’s former premier and outspoken critic of the West Mahathir Mohamed yesterday slammed US President George W Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair as war criminals and murderers. Mahathir said the two were bigger murderers than former Iraqi president Saddam Hussain, adding that the war in Iraq - led by Bush and Blair - had caused worse terror than Al Qaeda’s bombers.

“What Blair and Bush had done is worse than what Saddam had done,” said Mahathir at the opening of a three-day conference aimed at criminalising war.

Tomorrow, conference delegates are expected to formally launch a war tribunal that would hold “trials” for world leaders against whom common citizens file complaints.

“We should not hang Blair if the tribunal finds him guilty but he should always carry the label as a war criminal, killer of children, liar. And so should Bush and the pocket Bush of the bushlands of Australia,” Mahathir said, in reference to Australian Prime Minister John Howard, an ally of the US. “We should not hang Blair if the tribunal finds him guilty but he should always carry the label as a war criminal, killer of children, liar. And so should Bush and the pocket Bush of the bushlands of Australia,” Mahathir said, in reference to Australian Prime Minister John Howard, an ally of the US.

Mahathir, 81, said that while the tribunal did not have the power to hand out sentencing to those found guilty, other forms of judgement could be meted out.

“We are seeing today examples of the form of punishment ... Bush and Blair are now totally reviled and condemned by the world and by their own people,” he said.

“They should have full frontal and profile pictures put up everywhere as war criminals. And historians should always refer to them as war criminals in history books.”–DPA

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=131231&version=1&template_id=45&parent_id=25

Mahathir backs Iraqi resistance

KUALA LUMPUR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad threw his support behind the Iraqi resistance and told them to ensure that the Americans “paid a high price for their adventure.”

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/2/8/nation/16816039&sec=nation

Jabhad   

Anti Obama smear campains are in full swing these days and Howard is not alone. Some in the states claim he is anti christ while others go as far as accusing him him of being ideologically Muslim.

Rudd needs to grow some balls if he wants to become next PM like Howard said the dude has no guts, Johnny in election mode will demolish him,

Is Howard running for next elections too?

Intel   

he's planning to sxb

for his 5th term, very likely he will win it too and maybe hand it to Abbott or Costello.

^^ duqa wants to make history miyaa? Waar ya naga tag yidha.

I think they should limit the number of terms. We need a fresh face in Canbera.

Rahima   

Rudd needs to grow some balls if he wants to become next PM

like Howard said the dude has no guts, Johnny in election mode will demolish him,

Shame on you Rokko for regurgitating the liberal backing media :mad: .

Mr. Rudd is playing the game, destroy the enemy and then provide viable options. Unless Howard manages to fool the Australian public AGAIN, Rudd (who mind you is the most popular opposition leader of Australian politics) has the next federal elections in the bag.

this wallabee was really sad! i wonder if he knew how many soldiers aussies has lost in this war!!

guess only one!! and the dude shot himself by accident!! and this commander wallabee has the balls to say shyte!!

you know sometimes, its a good idea to shut it up

if u got nothing good to show for it.

obama is green, and hillary will have a feast on him, provided that she starts wearing dresses and show her women hood to the american public!!

now she looks like that character from scary movie!!

Intel   

Rahima lol

i too want to see Howard gone dear along with this spiteful society he is trying to create.

tho sadly, i predict 2004 all over again, the Libs wining the election at ease, Rudd needs to pull something enormous out of the bag, these IR laws alone are not enough i reckon.