Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

We have a new father in our midst!

NGONGE   

Can you smell the sterilised whiff of formula milk? Look around you and try to spot the bleary eyed Nomad. Pay attention to the topics he will reply to and see if there is a softening in his approach. Watch him pull rank on all the young females and try to boss them around. In the coming weeks, you will notice his hair getting shorter and beard getting longer.

He will soon start talking about playing football again and heطll brush up on his knowledge of Luqmaan Al Xakeem.

You will never guess who it is unless he comes clean and confesses (Or I tell you).

Ok, I will tell you about the baby part. All I know is that his proud parents named him after the great Islamic hero Al Nassir Li Deen Allah, Abu El Modafar Yusuf Bin Ayuub, the liberator of Jerusalem. But they (possibly being new to this parenting lark) forgot to say how much he weighed, if the labour was smooth or if the father cried when he first laid his eyes on him!

Since Aaliyah is not here yet, I shall lead the duca for now.

May (Abu El Modafar) grow up to become an aid to his parents, in this life and the next. May he obey and respect them as Ismail obeyed Ibrahim. May he make them proud in everything he does and all things he does not do. May he grow up to be the best of men, may he avoid sin and, for his proud parents, may he bring them lots and lots of fun.

Say it with me: MABROOK ya Abu Salaax-El-Diin (or as most of you know him, Mr Sayid Somal). smile.gif

mabrook.jpg

Ps

There is another father hiding in the corner but we shall not bother with that one for now. He's an old hand at these things by now (father of lions). ;)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

^^or is it NORF, again.
:D

Norf is 30 not 23, mate. He can't possibly father two children in the space of a few months. :D

I actually have no idea who the second person is. Just thought I'll have a stab in the dark (and hit A&T where it hurts). :D

Ps

It is NOT me. I only have one lion and he's not much of a lion to be honest. More of a Wolf.

Kool_Kat   

Sayid Somal? First he divorced us, then returned, and now in a few weeks of his return we find out the other woman had a child!!! :D

Congrats Sayid Soomaal...

nuune   

^^^ Dat was quick yeah, ninku ma gaari bidhaan baa, ma xasuusataa gaari bidhaanka, bahalkoo dhinnax ah oo cayayaan ah oo nal sinyaalo kasisi deynaayo at the back, habeenkii uu socdaa :D

Hambalyo Sayidunaa

Malika   

^It explains alot about the suuro wilkuu hayee,kolbaa sii buu aha..Lol do men suffer from walaac?[Jokes yaa Sayid]

Congratulations dear! and Amiin to the dua's.

Kool_Kat   

Gaari who? Firefly miyaa? Waligey mamaqlin, mana arkin...As for the quickness, well according to NG, if one is 23, he can father a child in span of a few months... :D