Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

The first Male pregnency

Ms DD   

In the years since the first "test tube baby" was born in 1978, physicians and scientists from RYT Hospital have been working to develop a viable technique for the successful impregnation of male individuals. Illustrated to the right is a recent radiographic image of Mr. Lee, the first human subject to attempt this procedure, which shows the healthy fetus developing in his abdominal cavity.

mingwei.jpg

Please note that RYT Hospital is not accepting new patients for this procedure. Male pregnancy is still in its experimental stage and will not be available to the public in the immediate future.

In vitro fertilization (IVF) techniques were used to induce an ectopic pregnancy by implanting an embryo and placenta into the abdominal cavity, just under the peritoneum (the surrounding lining). Please read below for the step-by-step process.

HORMONES

Oral doses of female hormones were administered to Mr. Lee to make him receptive to the pregnancy. The following graphs of his hormone treatment were prepared by Simone M. Lowell, M.D., Ph.D., Attending Physician and Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Reproductive Medicine at RYT Hospital-Dwayne Medical Center. Dr. Lowell's research is one of the primary reasons that this clinical procedure is now possible.

IMPLANTATION

IVF techniques were used to induce an ectopic pregnancy by implanting an embryo and placenta into the abdominal cavity, just under or into the peritoneum (the surrounding lining). There is a severe risk of massive hemorrhage when the ectopic ruptures; this is also the most common cause of women dying in pregnancy.

EMBRYO GROWTH

Once implantation was complete, Mr. Lee stopped taking hormones, because the pregnancy itself, as expected, took over. The embryo secretes sufficient hormones to maintain its own growth and development.

GROWTH OF THE FETUS

The duration of the pregnancy has been surprisingly normal, i.e. fetal heart monitoring, chorionic villus sampling, ultrasound scanning (as seen on this web site), and a constant watch over Mr. Lee's health and his enlarging stomach. "Men, as they grow older," Dr. Winston of London's Hammersmith Hospital observed playfully, "have already learned to cope with a steadily expanding waistline. Granted, well, this is a bit different."

DELIVERY

The delivery will requires open surgery (Cesarean section) to remove the baby and the placenta. Removal of the placenta is the real danger because it forms such intimate connections with surrounding vessels that massive hemorrhage is likely. Implantation may have also involved other structures in the abdomen, including the bowel and it is possible that parts of other organs may need to be removed. Several physicians who are well-accustomed to advanced and dangerous forms of ectopic pregnancies will be on-hand to handle any complications.

www.malepregnancy.com

Comment:

Please click on the link www.malepregnancy.com and read some comments by non-Muslims. Is this a good idea or sick?

-Lily-   

This a joke right? Please tell me it's a joke. I have never read anything more sick in my life. I don't think I believe it and in the unlikely event that it is ture, all I can think is that poor poor baby.

chubacka   

Bismillah! Yuck a pregnanant man wid back ache! :eek: That is jst sooooo nasty!

But even if it is true, the sounds v. risky esp the delivery. OMG has anyone ever had a worse idea?! :(

Ms DD   

Why are we feeling yuk? Is it because we are conditioned to think this way? On the practical side, a lot of women wey nafisi lahaayeen.

Chimera   

Lol first thing on my mind

Junior.jpg

btw it's unbelievable how women can sleep 9 months straight on their backs(i in my sleep roll at least 90 times on my side on my stomach on my back etc etc in one night) i would never be capable of that

a cool invention would be a bed with a big hole in it so the pregnant lady's stomach would fit in perfectly(or would the weight break the lady's back lol damn i'm out of my league here)

i know Somali women..there going to force this on us, we must intervene now, while it's still a theory

EDIT: What tha.. MR Lee is allready pregnant :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^^loool Thanks! you made me choke on my sandwich! loool @ hole in the bed! loool HAHAH That reply illustrates why men should never have kids perfectly! loool HAHA

Chimera   

Lol spread the word sister ''Men should never ever ever ever take that spot'' no matter what lol btw i was serious with that potential invention cause i would go crazy and be sleepless for nights if i was unable to hug my Barkin and roll around like i have been doing since i was 3 :D

Nehanda   

I think this would be a perfect solution. It would be part of the households chores, simply decide on who will be pregnant this time or better yet be it at the same time and out of the way.

Ibtisam   

^^^What^^!

Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

Selfish sleeper eh!, Imagine when your poor wife is pregnant and you want to roll around all over the place, tossing and turning! She’d be forced to commit murder or to relegate you to the sofa! lol,

Men are too selfish to take that spot, or the spot of a mother, not to mention inpatient, they barley manage the father role let alone mother.

P.s. They have them special electronic beds for pregnant or old rich women who can afford it. But most just put up with backaches and sleepless nights. Maskeen. :( That’s why it is so sad when kids grow up and are so rude to their mother (especially boys!)

Aaliyyah   

I doubt this will ever be possible. Allah swt has created women and men differently so they could serve certain roles.

so ye all stop daydreaming- women will not share that role of pregnancy. As Ghanima just said men could never take that motherhood position, not that they are selfish, it is just nt meant to be.

wa salaamu alaikum

Nephissa   

Bal amuurtan eega! A baby attaches to a woman's uterus. What's the fetus going to attach to? His intestines? I don't fink so.