Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I'M OUT

Yes sure ,,,,,, i'm out of Somaliland and i'll be out of the forums as well.

I'm travelling to Addis tomorrow IA .... and if everything goes well, then i'll proceed to ???? (Ok i won't tell ya) ....

The Internet in Ethiopia is a nightmare ,, they still use dial-up connection and i'll be lucky if i can check my emails.

Not sure if there is an Internet in the other place i think i'm going ..... but i don't think i'll have time to be online as i'll be extremely busy.

If everything goes well, I'll be back in mid-December IA .......... Hadii kele it'll take one week only.

OVER AND OUT ..........

-Lily-   

JB, have fun and take lots of pics, it will be really pretty with all the Xmas lights up ;) . I'A it will go smoothly for you. Have a save trip.

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

I'm travelling to Addis tomorrow IA .... and if everything goes well, then i'll proceed to ???? (Ok i won't tell ya) ....

Rumours has it, JB waa la so ka xaynayaa, tu yar oo ka tagtay Cardiff will bring him home before chrismast. loooool, she'll curse the day marku dulfadhiisto internet ka habeen iyo maalin. :D

Waa kaftan JB

smile.gif

chubacka   

bye JB why all the mystery?

hope everything goes well, never mind the lool who is going to post strange stories about wierd women doing terrible things to poor defenseless men? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^dude PM or something dee!

JB good luck, I hope it all goes well, I hope they let you threw this time :D and don't forget my things! lool :D