Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I'M OUT

Well, i'm now sitting at Cairo airport and waiting to go on board in 30min ...... the coffee was disgusting ,, and the guy in da counter was repeating Somaliland three times ,,, i think he was surprised with my Somalilad passport ,,,,,,,, Bloody egyptian :D

Well, i'm in Lyon ... arrived on Saturday afternoon. It as so damn freaking cold, cloudy and raining at the same time.

The driver didn't know the way to our hotel although he said he lived here for 25 years. Finally he managed to get there and yeah we were there. We then should open the main gate with an access code but didn't know how to use it. Then this guy came from inside and we just went in before the door is closed :D

Well, the reception was not there so we had to talk to one guy who said he is the in charge of the security. We opened the save box with the code and went to the 6th floor then to our room (i mean our appartment). I was supposed to share the room with another person that i don't know and was hoping not to be a woman :D

In about 15 minutes there was a knock on the door and booooooooooom ,, there is this indhoyar guy who said he is from Indonesia. I was glad at the time and he came in.

After a while (around 7pm) we decided to walk outside under the rain so that we could find something to eat. After walking about 10 minutes we found this restaurant called AZADI ,, we sat and the guy didn't speak Arabic nor Somali :D .... we used some kind of sign language to order our meal and after he served the meal we discovered he is an Arab .... i then used my 1000yrs old arabic language :D .. we got wat we wanted but we had to pay a lot of money for just a dinner for 3 persons.

In the morning ??? ......... That is another story for another time :D