Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Good byess

Adna   

salaama calaykum wr wb

salaam, to ya'all i know i have not been here for the longest time i was hidden in the bushes.any ways i have jsut decide to dropp couple of lines for my old school. i wil be going to long trip. dubia, Somalia and my be nairobi,for the summer. i'm so excited fo my trip in sha'allaah i hope it will be kheyr for me. i want to say good bye because you never know what is gona happen to you when you take a long trip. so, please i'm asking this for all of you. haduu jiro qof aan ku iri some thing they didn't like please cafwan. i know i haven't been around in a log time, but just incase aniga qof aan wax u qabo majiro cafwan dhamaantiin . and i love you alll.

insha'allaah when i caome back i will give the update isn't that cool haduu allah isoo nabad keeno. please pray for me and i will in sha'alaah take care each one of you and take care of your selves.

love asraa.

well have a save trip sista! i know i am gonna miss seeing floats like a butterfly sting like a bee! every time i see that, i start singing that song...sing muh'd the black supperman.... also your most sweet kind words!!

enjoy yourself and bring back some nic pics!! also, i will pray for you to run into a tall dark handsome faarax around there!!! :D who has alot of camels! to afford you!!!

Qac Qaac   

thanks for the cafiska aad nacafisay abaydiis, anigana waan ku cafiyay, ilaahey khayr hakaaga dhigo safarka amuurahaagana aad ka soo dhameesataa. nin na ilaahey ha kaa siiyo safarka.. oo aad ugu taktid wadamadaas kale.

Qac Qaac   

thanks for the cafiska aad nacafisay abaydiis, anigana waan ku cafiyay, ilaahey khayr hakaaga dhigo safarka amuurahaagana aad ka soo dhameesataa. nin na ilaahey ha kaa siiyo safarka.. oo aad ugu taktid wadamadaas kale.

Asraa...u lucky girl!

Safar wanaagsan walaalo. May Allah protect you and bring you back safely. Amiin.

Bon voyage!

Mwah!

:cool:

Raxmah   

Inshallah you have a wonderful and safe trip -- filled with great expriences.

Dont forget to share the events of your trip with us though.

Jaabir   

You are such a great lady Asraa.. from the bottom of my heart, i wish you a pleasant trip and a safe return insha alaah.....