Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Would you be in a movie about Somali Pirates?

NGONGE   

Malika, I can just picture you there. Teasing the poor pirates and charging them double for tea but slapping the hell out of any curious hands that try to grab your garbasar! You'll probably have a secret crush on the shoeshine boy.

Malika   

LOL@Ngonge,I will make sure there is no more shoe shining for him anymore.

I will have couple of gold teeth,always in red with henna on my hands and legs,with a big gold ring with a large red stone[just as prescribed by the 'local wadaad']..They will be partying on my hands I tell ya..Lol

Ngonge,what part would you play? The mastermind behind the scenes or the actual pirate ?

Malika   

^I can just see you,a short chubby man. Wearing an extra large gold watch,driving the latest land cruiser..a gold tooth I see. Ah! We must be business partners..Lol

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Hopefuly they would use real Somalis and not fakes.

lol...you think they will...? Do you remember how many Somalis were in Black Hawk Down? Just two of them...! One for less than a minute and the other one about three minutes I guess...couldn't believe when they chose Morocco instead of Djibouti or elsewhere...

May be this time things will be different and all Wejiya-xun members will slightly upgrade their career into acting!

I'll play the Eastern European sailor who is held hostage and develops an enriching platonic relationship with his captors, transcending all cultural and religious barriers, causing the audience to burst in tears at the end of the movie when we are all killed in slow motion by an American missile launched by Tom Cruise, who had to make the "tough choice".

Hopefully,they WILL not use the same freaks they used in South park. They did not have the fervor of a somali pirate. matter of fact,they sounded like some fellas on a jaad session.

Anyway, Yes,i will. of course,i will play the sujui whose kitambulisho will be used to funnel the $$$ to Eastleigh. smile.gif

Also,they must provide free jaad for the entire shoot.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

I'll play the Eastern European sailor who is held hostage and develops an enriching platonic relationship with his captors, transcending all cultural and religious barriers, causing the audience to burst in tears at the end of the movie when we are all killed in slow motion by an American missile launched by Tom Cruise, who had to make the "tough choice".

LoL

Tuujiye   

Ninyaaban, soo taad pirate aheed adiga? labo doon in ee kuugu xirantahay eyl waan maqlay saaxiib

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Paragon   

Like hell I will.

But on one condition: to be the main man doing all the handadaad/hanjabaad in Somali. My Somali waabsi vocab is so extensive that I scare cyber characters let alone what I can do with a gun on my shoulder.

Shall I demonstrate it? :D I fear you'd flee with your dear lives scarred cyberly.

Qamdhariiran baan idin ka wada dhigayaa illeene. smile.gif