Sign in to follow this  
white_angel

Why are somalis men not romantic

Well guys.. why are somalis mens not so romantic. I know why are somalis married poeple quick divorsed, becouse they don't have any romance in the life. Men always shouting Nayaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is the food!!!!why can't they say honey, sweethaert,Qalbi macaanto words like this instead nayyyyyyyyyyy.If men treat women like queen we will treat u like king.

remember love is the key

Faheema.   

SCORPION_SISTA Let me double quote you sis, (if you don't mind) smile.gif

Honestly does it never end the "WHY's!!!!!!!!!!"

My sentiments exactly.

Intizaar   

Lack communication, understanding, is why Somali homes fall a part now a days, not lack of romance. Besides why can't we find solution for this delema instead of pointing fingers to one another (Somali men and Somali women). Women claim that there aren't any romance between the couple while men claim there's no compromise. Find a middle ground where u all can find happiness forgodness sake.

nuune   

whitie angel, sis,it is the other way round in someway, and i bet you that u r making urself as a person who is an expert on love, not really as i see your posts recently.

If men treat women like queen we will treat u like king.

^^^who will go first, that is the problem!!

Blessed   

First of all – let me welcome you to SOL. This topic has been covered in depth a number of times – so excuse us if we come across a bit harsh.

‘Somali men’ are not romantic is not a true statement as I doubt that you have personal experiences of all Somali men - so how can you bunddle them all together?

I think, the best starting point is for sisters (and brothers)to stop making sweeping statement of Somali men. The turth is, that some men, Somali or not are romantic – others aren’t.

If you want your man to be romantic – tell him, show him, make him - but please spare us these consistently reprimanding lectures. We don’t have a counselling service here – so there is nothing that we the nomads of SOL can do about the situation.

Also....‘Romance’ is a very subjective matter – what is romantic to one individual may not appeal to another. Some girls feel that by cooking and running around after their man as an expression of romance – others may argue diffrent- it’s a matter of preference.

My advice to is to decide what is romantic to you and find yourself a brother thats prepared to be romantic with you... no need to worry about the other 9 odd million Somali men and their xaliimos ;)

As for the saying ‘nayaa bring my qado’ – forget romance, girl that is down right rude. Any man, woman who thinks that they can get away with talking to people in that manner – should be sent back to nursery school until they learn their adaab!

p.s

Marriage is a two way street – you’ve got to be prepared to give some to get some..!

Abdinuur   

I love educated women like AMEENAH. There's nothing sexier than an educated women who expresses her thoughts so eloquently and so effectively!

Ameenah basically summarized everything in a nutshell. She's blessed.

Romance, love, or even marriage is a two street. If both sexes cant compromise on their differences and cant unite as one, then Houston we have a problem.

OG Moti   

I am so sad when I see my people do not read UN reports and update themselves with the current and historical events covered in international newspapers and seminars, I say this because there was a study conducted by UNHCR in Sociology of Romance and human behavior apparently none of you have read or exposed to such highly distributed materials, the outcome was Amazing all the survey and the well conducted research showed that Men in Somalia were the most Romantic men in the world, it added (the report) that there is a significant relation between mental illness and too much romance, that proves a lot the fact that a lot of Somali men turning to be psychotics when they are exposed to environments that are lacking passion and love such as Europe and North America,

So the sister White angel seems to be unfair and unrealistic saying that the whole world is wrong and the well defined research sponsored by UNHCR is not sufficient to prove The Romantic behavior, and characteristics of Somali men …. please login to UNHCR website or search through www.google.com to find more about this topic…

For sister Aaminah, she most likely read the topic and the report, and that explains her wisdom oriented words and her understanding of true nature of Somali men…

I hope the information I provided will be enough to make the sisters understand the Gold mine they are sitting on and utilize for better Future and happiness for them and their families in this world…

Peace

x_quizit   

"most romantic men in the world"...lol..isnt that a bit farfetched OG? come on...reality check pls , somebody, anybody.

"a link btwn too much romance and mental illness"...i gotta hand it to u, u figured out a way to get out of romancing ur partner, b/c "too much" will lead u to a padded wall and a mental hospital. The length some men will go to amazes me...keep up the good work, and keep 'em coming, im ready for more laughs.

og-moti, u so right bro! i can give any xaliimo a hurricane of love!! mine works great and lasts a long time! xaliimos, whatchya waiting 4?? :confused:

x-q: u seem to have doubts here! :mad: well if u have any evidence to disprove, plz provide your material.

amineeh, your stock is hitting the roof, the roof is on fire and we dont need no water, so let the mfo burn! :D i am feeling u lately, even though i know that i am way down on the list! but dont worry, i always come from behind!!!

:cool:

Ah...romance. Is it coz its around valentines? Tell you what, I for one am sick and tired of seeing silly couples' smooching at every corner I turn. Bloody red roses, balloons, teddys! for god's sake. If that is romance...they can just keep it to themselves thank you very much.

I prefer the 'nayaa, noo keen cashada' any day. ;):D

Ameenah: That deserves a nice PG tip.