Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH*** WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOMALIA? *** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

Ibtisam   

whats hip and trendy about 'mali' its an improvished third world sub-saharan africa. I was born in Djenne, Mali. We then moved to saylac, somaliland, then Paris and finally London.

Like every other Farah he was moved from post to pillar. Maskiin, all the contradictions make sense....even makes sense about his Euro-trash views..they bullied him in Paris then followed him to London :D

I maybe a racist, xenophobic, a pro-democratic capitalist and occasionally tribalist but calling me a farah is the ultimate insult. How very dare you Ghanima!

This will come back to haunt you dearly!

Marc

Ibtisam   

^^^No no Marc, me and you are friends, please don't make a "MARC SMITH*** WHAT'S WRONG WITH Ghanima? *** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE :D

P.s. Farah is a compliment. You like every Somali guy weeyan sheekado. icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL, I never thought I'll see that day NGONGE explain the reason why he said what he said :D:D ...oooh Marcas You're an SOL sent..entertainment at its best!

underdog   

I gotta stop taking day's off.... I see this thread has taken off on another tangent...

MarcAssMith,

I guess Mali is as far as you can get from Somalia without leaving the continent.

Whenever I think of Mali I just think of Chocolate and Slavery.

How about a video on that?