Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH*** WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOMALIA? *** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

MS Production Present: What’s Wrong with Somalia??

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qm25rIft5fY

This is probably the most important video I have ever made. It talks about the problems with Somalia and we can do to solve these problems. I know and understand that I haven’t been very vocal on this forum but I will now stand up and defend my corner and opinions to the death. Even though the contents of this video are universally expressed by all Somalis. Those of you who disagree with the video or its contents will be crucified!!

MARC :cool:

Laba-X   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

Those of you who disagree with the video or its contents will be crucified!!

MARC :cool:

;););)

Dude,

Do i detect a hint of sarcasm in your response! I havent got the transcript for the video. I normally improvise from a few notes on my computer screen. With this particular video, I didnt do research as i normally do, It came from the heart(!)

MARC

Zafir   

^Then bring forth your notes, some of us get distracted by your shades and don't really pay heed to anything.

notes for what exactly Zafir? as i explained previously i improvise on most of the videos. As for the shades, i have been meaning to take them off for a while now but since i am a very controversial figure in the community, its best if i remain hidden for the time being.

MARC

Zafir   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

notes for what exactly Zafir? as i explained previously i improvise on most of the videos. As for the shades, i have been meaning to take them off for a while now but since i am a very controversial figure in the community, its best if i remain hidden for the time being.

MARC

Duuuude,YOU ROCK!

Ps: I think you're the best thing that happened to Somalis after Cabdi Bile Cabdi!

Pss: Controversial!!

Just for northerner,

The video talks about the problems with Somalia. Its starts off with marc informing his audience that the war started in 1988 not 1991 as most people have become accustomed to. I then go on to talk about that’s since the collapse of the Somali government there has been destruction, instability and poverty. At this point I talk of how its time to restore peace, stability and democracy to Somalia.

I then talk about tribalism and why it should be eradicated. After which I talk about how Somalia should be united and that we should integrate all these self-declared republics back into the Somali system of governance.

I then talk about how Somalis lived in peace and co-existed before all these interventions happened.

I then talk about how Somalis should work together to demonstrate their worthiness to the rest of the world by acting upon their moral responsibility to their country.

I then talk about how the current state of affairs in Somalia is unacceptable. That the warlords have destroyed the country, while at the same time making Somalia a nation of contrasts, where the rich and those in poverty live side by side.

I then conclude by saying thanks to my audience and asking them to write their comments and suggestions on the video.

Now let’s get the ball rolling!

MARC

N.O.R.F   

I agree with most of what you said except the democracy part. I dont think Somalia is in a position to have a democracy in the way many European countries do. The democracy I have in mind is on a smaller scale.

Will more tomorrow IA. Getting late over here.

underdog   

Controversial figure Kulaha...LOL.

Saaxib, you're more of an attention-wh0re with a penchant for stating the obvious.

...and its becoming so hard to take you seriously.